This job is closed
Purchasing StaffID:3971612,000 PHP ~ 13,000 PHPLaguna Area
Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Mgmt.
Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
1. Monitor the arrival of items and inform those who requested.
2. Issue purchase orders and coordinate with suppliers regarding parts availability and other important information pertaining to stock control.
3. Make necessary follow-ups to suppliers concerning orders discrepancy and delivery.
4. Provide consolidations of purchase volume report for cost reduction purposes.
5. Convert purchase request (PR) to purchase order (PO) and send to supplier of indirect material, and monitor the arrival of items ordered.
6. Request and monitor suppliers quotations.
7. Price negotiation.
8. Encode and file pertinent documents.
9. Initiate cost reduction activities e.g, supplier discount.
10. Conduct supplier sourcing and supplier accreditation for existing suppliers of non trade vendors together with MRD.
11. Handles RFQ for non-trade items.
12. Handles PDEA license permit renewal.
13. Prepare list of material for ordering based on released production plan. Consider current stock on hand, outstanding purchase order balances, beginning inventories of materials and in -transit purchases.
14. Monitor inventory movement and control. Monitor and record stock discrepancies. Analyze movements of parts requested by production and replenish materials having abrupt changes in orders.
15. Check on availability of materials needed for shop order/dummy shop orders and to satisfy production requirements.
16. Monitor design changes and development and their impact on production schedules.
17. Monitor arrival of raw materials and ensure that there are enough delivered items to satisfy production.
-Graduate of Industrial Engineer.
-Must have a maximum of 1 year experience in Manufacturing.
-With good written and oral communication skills.
7:45 ~ 5:45
Upon regularization :
(1) Performance Allowance
(2) Minimum 5% of basic salary
(3) Government mandated benefits
(4) 0 - 2 months (depending on the company performance, financial result