This job is closed
Labor Relation ManagerID:4014840,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPLaguna Area
Manufacturing / Production
• Employee relations to include: progressive discipline, termination and performance action plans
• Analyzes exit interview data for attrition reduction
• Continuous Improvement - Ensure the effective delivery of all services to the Organization and ensure that those services are continually improved.
• Proactively works to address employee relations issues through strategic management interaction and conducts fair unbiased investigations when applicable.
• Supports operations and ensures leaders are trained and working within company policy and procedure to help reduce attrition.
• Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
• Collaborates with the global HR initiatives on: job descriptions, annual performance review process, annual employee survey, monthly CR report and updates policy and procedure as it applies to the business, state and federal laws
• Ensures all employee personnel documentation and files are retained according to state and federal laws
• Establishes and maintains departmental records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars
• Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
• Responsible for annual government filings
• Supports payroll to ensure employees are paid in a timely manner. Supports payroll discrepancies and helps work with Team Leads to ensure employees are paid in a timely manner
• More than 5-10years' experiences in Human Resource Development.
• Has experiences all of HR work and Admin Work, especially extensive ｗorking experience with labor union in manufacturing industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or other social Sciences
8:00 ~ 17:00
• Saturdays(alternate Saturdays)
• Other National holidays
• SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay, Overtime
• Position, Others