This job is closed
Company Nurse & ReceptionistID:4044812,000 PHP ~ 21,000 PHPLaguna Area
Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant
Manufacturing / Production
1. Performs simple clinical procedures and treatment.
2. Assists the Company Doctor in conducting regular physical examination of employees.
3. Attends to the employees who meet accidents on the job and brings them to the hospital if necessary.
4. Gives proper endorsement to the incoming nurse on duty any problem that arises during the whole shift.
5. Prepares daily consultation reports.
6. Updates maternity records.
7. Gives health education and precautions to employees whenever epidemic diseases arise.
8. Prepares educational information guides about illnesses.
9. Keeps records of employees who come to the clinic for consultation.
10. Gives needed medicine to the employees with accompanying instructions.
11. Performs home visit to the employees whenever necessary.
12. Operates telephone switchboard for answering outside and local calls.
13. Handles company paging.
14. Sends and accepts fax messages and keeps copies in file.
15. Directs visitors and applicants to wear the company prescribed uniform
16. Acts as member of the Family Health Management Team.
2. The candidate must be a Registered Nurse with good scholastic record
3. With good experience at least during On-the-Job Training in Hospital or Clinic Environment
4. Computer Literate
5. With good Communication Skills
6. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
6am (6pm) ~ 6pm (6am)
●2 days in a week
●Rotation of day shift & night shift (with Shuttle Service)
●SSS, Philihealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
●JLPT Passer (varies depending upon the level)