This job is closed
German Payroll Analyst ID:4115560,000 PHP ~ 85,000 PHPGlobal City in Taguig City
Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
midshift ~ midshift
Global Inbound SupervisorID:4167030,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Employee will be in charge of supervising global inbound travel services to clients/customers ensuring that their travel need questions has been adequately addressed.
· Responsible in daily communication with clients, communicate with overseas and local partners.
· Plan, prepare quotation and tour itinerary, revise and update contract rates and other operational matters.
· Maintain knowledge of services given by the company/ inbound operations.
· Display knowledge of the local area, but not limited to transportation, local attractions and activities.
· Be a reliable resource for customer service, determine customer needs and recommend effective solutions.
· Keep creating, designing and updating tour packages.
· Other task and/or responsibilities that maybe assigned to.
to be discussed
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER ID:4158825,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
• Process manage L&D Projects, such as, but not limited to, course enrollments, participant tracking, program evaluation, policy implementation, L&D reporting;
• Design and develop courses/programs with the guidance of the L&D Manager;
• Manage departmental data, and prepare L&D reports with the guidance of the L&D Manager;
• Facilitate training programs;
• Perform some administrative and logistical work, as needed;
• Generally support the L&D Manager in setting up the L&D function in HC.
• To facilitate and manage (end to end) all L&D training initiatives up to Manager grade.
• Develop behavioral training modules to suit target audience
• Develop plan of action and trainer notes for every L&D module
• Oversee the design, delivery and evaluation of Training Programs identified as priority needs by the Account and by Corporate L&D Prepare training reports including training feedback consolidation and class observations
• Conducting corporate and account-specific OD interventions such as change management, team building activities, etc.
• Implement and document corporate talent management strategies – both corporate and account-specific, to ensure the continuous supply of internal talent, ready to assume target positions.
• Follow up with participants post training to ensure training effectiveness
• Prepare visibility material and ensure updating on an on-going basis
• Provide direction and guidance to team members
• Be a role-model for the team member
• Coach and mentor team member
• Encourage and facilitate development of team member