SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (CCIE R&S) ID:41338150,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPMakati
IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin
Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
1. Responsible for the oversight of delivery projects consisting of network planning, design, & implementation as a post sales activity to KDDI Philippines Enterprise clients.
2. Review and approve Low Level and High Level design of Campus/WAN networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco hardware to include: Cisco enterprise level switching, ASR, ISR, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/2K platforms
3. Review Low Level and High Level design of WAN networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco hardware to include: Cisco enterprise ASR/ISR platforms
3. Provide Oversight to the delivery of network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, SDWAN Platforms, and other network hardware appliances.
4. Actively participate and support delivery engineers throughout all phases of a project including Project Launch Workshops, Kickoff calls, lessons learned, etc. as needed.
5. Be a technical escalation point for delivery projects
6. Review client deliverables to identify opportunities to improve quality through training, mentoring, product offering improvement, and talent acquisition.
7. Work with Discipline Leads to assist in developing and delivering training and updates on new services.
8. Monitor network outages and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
9. Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
1. Must have at least 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and WAN networks in accordance with industry best practices
2. Experienced with logical design models (L2/L3, VPC, VDC, Datacenter Zones, Spanning tree, VFR, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling). Working technical knowledge of network control protocols (QOS, PfR, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP) and security protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA, IPSec, TustSec).
3. Strong knowledge IP communication and routing is required (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP). Experience with inter-company routing is preferred.
4. Understand WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, Frame Relay, DMVPN, WAAS and MPLS).
5. SD-WAN (IWAN, Viptela, Silver Peak, Riverbed) implementation and migration experience.
6. Configuration management of networking devices using automation tools (Cisco APIC-EM, Cisco Prime, ISE) and API scripting with Python 7. Certification in CCIE R&S.
8. Cisco partner post sales consulting experience strongly preferred.
9. Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
10. Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
11. Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
12. Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
13. Strong customer service orientation with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
14. Related degree in computer science or electrical engineering and/or seven to ten years equivalent network engineering experience.
8:00 ~ 17:00
To be discussed tru Job Offer.
Please sign in.