Production SupervisorID:4148020,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Others
Manufacturing / Production
• Familiarize with the company products and procedures.
• Oversees the production process and implementing up a production schedule.
• Checks production output according to specifications and production schedule.
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
• Makes sure smooth and efficient processes by monitoring employees and organizing work flow.
• Ensures that the production is cost effective.
• Makes sure that the products are produced on time and are of good quality.
• Works closely with the Quality Assurance Team to implement “Quality” Procedures.
• Works out the human and resources needed.
• Develop and improve operators’ performance thru efficient training and coaching based on the needs of the organization, especially the production.
• Establish production policies, programs and schedules based on company needs.
• Safeguard, implement and adhere to the production’s procedures to ensure consistency, clarity and compliance.
• Provide coaching and feedback to team members, especially the new hired, to enable them to improve their performance.
• Monitors the job performance of the employees assigned in the section.
• Oversee the performance and development of staff within the section.
• Recommends improvements and procedures in order to ensure that process efficiency and conformance according to the company requirements.
• Maintain and track records to evaluate performance and monitor progress of operators.
• Test operators to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of trainings.
• Liaise with the leaders and production team to determine performance and issues.
• Applies 5S in maintaining the workstation clean and in order at all times.
• Performs activities that will be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
strong background in a manufacturing company
actual experience as a Prod. Supervisor for at least 3 years
-must be highly organized and exceptional in planning
-strong skills in material planning and in process monitoring
-employment in a manufacturing and PEZA company
-must possess analytical skills and positive attitude
-experience in handling staffs / operators
7:30AM ~ 4:30AM
to be disclosed during orientation
Please sign in.