Sales Technical AssitantID:4171420,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Technopark
Sales - Corporate
Manufacturing / Production
• Upload all project plans and schedules in a timely fashion according to submission dates
• Prepare and check all documentation for all technical specification for both customer and head office
• Monitor all incoming and outgoing communications ensuring that time constraints are adhered to
• Responsible for ensuring important technical information and data are sent to customer and headquarter.
• Archiving all communications
• Handling of inbound requests from Head office for identification of technical information from customer inquiries.
• Inquiry processing for cost estimate, quotation and purchase order.
• Managing the complete supply chain of orders from head office to customer in the most time efficient manner
- Male/Female at least __ of age.
- Candidate) must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Administration, Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic, able to work alone and also as a team.
- Be a strong, clear communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Be organized yet flexible with an ability to adapt to changes in workload.
- Will be able to demonstrate good working IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel essential) with the ability to learn in house systems.
- Semiconductor Equipment background will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English
830 ~ 530
Saturday Sundays Holidays
Please sign in.