Mandarin Marketing ManagerID:4174055,000 PHP ~ 90,000 PHPMakati
Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
10am ~ 7pm
Marketing ManagerID:3996540,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMakati
<Duties and Responsibities>
・Sales of valves (Own and well known brand in the industry)
・Establish relationship with End Users (Industrial Market) who use valves,
gathering market information and expand sales
・Market survey of new business field and reporting
・Work closely and liaise with related divisions such as Sales Team, Warehouse,
Engineering, Factories, Japan head office
・Properly understand the needs from customers and follow up ongoing project
・Person in charge to communicate with customers if a claim occurs, and liaise with related divisons to solve the problem
・From above job description, initially the job description is limited to the scope of
activity of Representative office. It will be incorporated in the future.
・Petrol Expense (Based on Mileage)
・SL/VL First year 7days each, Max 12days each
・Performance bonus (depends on the sales)
・13th month bonus
ALTERNATIVE DISTRIBUTION MANAGERID:4382660,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHPMakati
• Establish, implement and execute strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve
corporate objectives relative to the achievement of annual premium targets, profitability and
• Develop and execute effective marketing strategies and initiatives to capitalize on market
opportunities through non-traditional channels including, but not limited to direct marketing,
retail insurance and microinsurance business.
• Conduct market research and analysis to generate up-to-date market intelligence on competitors’
products and market needs, identify new channel partnerships, develop co-branding
opportunities or expand product and service offerings.
• Monitor and develop channel opportunities, joint venture and partnerships to maximize
• Introduce Company’s unique products and services to increase market penetration and
• Design, develop and implement marketing strategies to identify effective distribution channels
• Proactively maintain updated knowledge of industry, markets trends, existing and target channel
accounts and competitive landscape.
• Conduct periodic assessment of results versus plans to determine the need for modification in
marketing strategies as a result ofthe changing market and competitive conditions.
• Evaluate effectiveness of partner programs and implement improvement as necessary.
• Monitor and assess business, political and economic conditions for possible opportunities and
threats to the operations of the unit and recommend timely and appropriate courses of action.• Collaborate harmoniously with other departments in managing support, service and resources in
order to meet partners’ expectations and in carrying out marketing events and activities.
• Ensure adherence to and effective implementation of the Company’s professional branding
• Monitor regularly the performance of the Department versus plans, budgets, and standards,
analyze deviations, pinpoint areas for improvement and direct appropriate courses of action to
ensure prompt and proper solution.
• Direct, guide, train, motivate and evaluate performance of officers/staff directly supervised.
Promote staff development to support and ensure proper identification of key talents, create
development plans for staff advancement, and establish and maintain succession plans for key
positions within the Department.
• Ensure coordination and harmonious working relations between/among the staff within the
Department and with other work units of the Company.
• Formulate monitoring systems and control measures to improve processes and efficiency of the
• Ensure adherence of staff to all Company policies, procedures and controls.
• Represent the Department in Management meetings.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by immediate superior.
*Government mandatory Benefits
*14-15th months bonus (regularized employees)
13th(Every December )
***15th month depends on the discussion during offer
*personal accident insurance
Marketing Executive (Mandarin Speaking)ID:4392670,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMakati
Please sign in.