Maintenance SupervisorID:4177923,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Others
Manufacturing / Production
• Familiarizes with company products and procedures and building machineries, equipment and tools.
• Plans and implements preventive and corrective maintenance for all machines and equipment in the production, including the building/facility equipment and machines.
• Ensures that all production machineries and equipment perform at high level of efficiency.
• Makes proper daily check plan to keep equipment in good and safe condition.
• Monitors the preventive maintenance system and track the execution daily.
• Carries out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment failures.
• Acts immediately to diagnose breakdown problems and solve equipment problem to reduce production downtime.
• Liaising with production, QA/QC sections and other production colleagues to ensure that all machines and equipment are in good condition.
• Coordinates with the management and other supervisors to ensure delivery of service and commitments to internal and external clients.
• Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
• Heads spare parts management.
• Prepares and evaluates purchase requisition of spare parts, materials, tools and equipment for all the units being maintained.
• Reviews periodically all electrical and mechanical systems and installations for safety checks.
• Recommends repairs and replacement of equipment, furniture and assigned facilities, and troubleshooting some minor technical / facility problems.
• Records history information with regard to maintenance, spare parts and downtime.
• Review and do daily walk around areas of responsibility to ensure smooth operations of the business.
• Ensures all machine and equipment units are operational and ready to use.
• Prepares and submits daily, monthly and annual accomplishment reports.
• Supports and assists all production line personnel for autonomous maintenance.
• Ensures that the building/facility is well maintained.
• Facilitates PEZA permits and compliance as necessary.
*strong background in a manufacturing company as Maintenance Supervisor for the last 3 years.
* previous experience in a manufacturing company (better if at Japanese company but not a must)
*experience with handling and troubleshooting machines and equipment.
* knowledge in PEZA requirements and permits
*experience as Facility Supervisor/Staff is a plus
*Licensed Mechanical Engineer is a plus
7:30AM ~ 4:30AM
to be disclosed during orientation
Please sign in.