Unit Head - IT (IT Supervisor)ID:4178533,000 PHP ~ 36,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin
Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
Responsible for the organization to secure the Information Technology infrastructure at highest servicing standard and administering current hardware and software resources. Lead a team in providing service and technical assistance to all users in their network, email, device control use, and other activities that require IT support
- Establishes a secured and fast network infrastructure and connectivity for Local Area & Wide Area Network.
- Implements a secured and controlled Email system and Internet services in communicating with other people.
- Directs and supervise subordinates in carrying out tasks in timely and effective technical support.
- Participates in system improvement process for infrastructure and hardware requirements as guided by Honda Systems Development Method (HSDM).
- Develops a thorough inventorial of all hardware /software and sustain the correctness of records.
Maintains File Management of users’ data, Backup and Recovery of all PCs.
- Prepares and conduct TNA and necessary training of subordinates, develop plans for career development of subordinates
- Graduate with courses in Information Technology, Computer Engineering and related courses
- With at least 3 to 5 yrs of relevant work experience and supervisory in IT
- Knowledgeable in CCNA, Network, Cisco, Microsoft certifications
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent in communication skills (oral & written), planning and scheduling and with negotiation skills
- Proficient in programming language and IT systems protection
- With driving skills
7:00 ~ 6:00
Meal Allowance and Gas Allowance
Life Insurance coverage
* Additional Benefits upon regularization
Please sign in.