This job is closed
Japanese Interpreter/General affairsID:4188135,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPCavite Others, First Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE)
Manufacturing / Production
-Managing information and oversee administrative work.
-Responds to inquiries from the management on administrative, financial and human resources issues.
-Support the Country Manager with special projects and workflow process improvements in the Office.
-Support in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the company when required
-Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
-Supports budget and forecasting activities of the Office.
-Handling recruitment issues.
-Provide training to new and existing staff when required.
- Support Japanese as Japanese translator and Interpreter.
- Translate Japanese to English or return.
- To do some admin task , Mostly HR task
- Report with head office in Japan
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
- A chance for promotion to a supervisor or manager position
- At least N3 Japanese Level (no need certificate)
- At least 3years have experience as an Interpreter in Manufacturing Company
- Self-motivated and not to choosy for any tasks.
- Not job hopper
- With at least N2 Japanese Level
- Have experience as a General affairs for 3 years
- Have knowledge PEZA
8:00 ~ 17:00
Sun public holiday