General Affairs/ Marketing Supervisor ID:4192135,000 ~ 45,000 Makati
Property / Real Estate
* tax processing of the representative office
- Process check vouchers, update check monitoring.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities of the Office.
- Managing information and oversee basic administrative work.
- Support the manager with special projects and workflow process improvements in the Office.
*Collecting real estate market information
-going to model/ show rooms of competitor companies for research, online research of competitors for own properties
*Attending meetings of partner companies
*bachelor degree holder, best if from accountancy or equivalent
* from top university (University of the Philippines Diliman, Ateneo de Manila University, University of Santo Tomas Manila, De La Salle University, University of the Philippines System, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, University of the Philippines Manila, Mapúa University, University of San Carlos, Ateneo de Davao University)
*has experience in general affairs for 2-3 years, best if experience in marketing also
*To be self-motivated and not to be choosy for any tasks.
*willing to study/ learn Japanese (company will have him/her attend Japanese language class, the fee will be shouldered by the company)
*has basic computer skills (excel, word, power point)
*has experience working in a Japanese company(any industry but preferably real estate)
*has experience working in a real estate company
*Strong verbal and written communication skills.
*Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
8:30AM ~ 5:30PM
*SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig
*Private health insurance
*mobile allowance (considering)
*transportation allowance 3,000 PHP/month
*SL/VL 10 days each
*Tuition fee for Japanese language class
others will be disclosed during interview
Please sign in.