Account Manager ID:4194618,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPTaguig
Sales - Corporate
Construction / Building / Engineering
<Job Profile and Description>
Under the overall supervision of the Sales Manager, the Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of Sales calls, client coordination, and billing and collection of their assigned Accounts. The Account Manager is responsible for handling the specified account and monitors the closing of contracts and operations to client coordination and reports to Sales Manager regarding the issues that might come across the client and or jobsite. Account Manager will be responsible in reporting his weekly inquiries, sales to the Sales Manager and the Sales Secretary/CF.
-Duties and Responsibilities-
• Provides detailed information regarding the project activities of clients and relays it to the Sales Manager to plan for the Manager and coordinate project activities, from substantive, administrative points of view, applying strategic planning and systematic coordination of operations to client activities.
• Accepts delegated account from the Sales Manager while producing cold calls from the setting of meeting to the closing of account to the billing and collection of the account
• Reports to Sales Manager and Sales Secretary the live progress of accounts that are currently on build up stage all the way to the Negotiation stage including the project management
• Generate output in terms of sales calls, cold calls, building relationships with client, and exploring accounts that would provide sales and revenue to the company.
• Document monthly reports of Sales progress of heavy equipment rental and sales through the Sales Secretary and present issues to be discussed with the Sales Manager.
• Plan, organize and participate in the transparent tender bidding or request for proposal processes in coordination with the technical group for the selection of proper equipment to be rented or to be sold to the client
• Establish and maintain relationships and act as the key focal point to clients to ensure that all communication, coordination, proposals, discounts and billing and collection are expediently and effectively managed in line with the standards of the company.
• Perform other duties that may be required by the Sales Manager and Senior Management.
*Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering/ Engineering Graduate
* Strong written and oral communication skills
*Attention to detail
*Willing to work in extended hours
*Willing to travel as needed
*Sales background for heavy equipment is a plus
8:30AM ~ 5:30PM
Sundays, National Holidays
(will be irregular during project)
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay, Transpotation, Others
Please sign in.