This job is closed
Mandarin Compliance SupervisorID:41960100,000 PHP ~ 120,000 PHPMakati
Others/Category not available
Consulting (Business & Management)
• Developing and implementing a risk-based compliance monitoring program, identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting all material compliance risks.
• Key responsibility for day to day monitoring and reporting of compliance risks.
• Analyze performance of games and manage overall risk through game settings and configurations.
• Observe, investigates and analyze betting behaviors for suspicious and fraudulent bets and players
• Ensure that compliance procedures, systems and controls are up-to-date and effective.
• Review compliance policies and procedures on a regular basis to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Analyze results for suspicious transactions
• Report daily performance and analyzes
• Endorse any issues to other team members
• Candidate must at least be a degree holder.
• Required to work in Manila, Philippines.
• Required language(s): English and Chinese (Mandarin) both written and oral.
• Excellent report drafting skills.
• Strong Risk Management skills, analytical skills and problem-solving capability.
• Broad and pragmatic thinker, capable of quickly interpreting information and presenting arguments in a clear and reasoned way.
• Thorough and accurate, capable of identifying the key issues without getting lost in the detail.
• Processes driven ability to establish and follow new processes.
• Accountable for own decisions and actions whilst respectful of the professional responsibilities of others.
• Ability to learn quickly, take on new instructions and guidelines and apply those to your daily work will be essential
• The role will demand flexibility in your approach to working hours with extensive evening, weekend and holidays work required.
8am ~ 5pm
24 VL / 10SL / Accomodation Allowance /
Meal Allowance / HMO Day 1 / Annual Varial Bonus /
For Local Fil.
12VL / 10SL / Meal Allowance / HMO after Regularization / 13th Month /