Maintenance Training SpecialistID:4200840,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
Construction / Building / Engineering
● Responsible for analyzing the training needs requirements of the maintenance personnel.
● Organize and coordinate training programs as prioritized by the maintenance personnel relative to current plant issues.
● Responsible for ensuring the knowledge and skills of the maintenance personnel meets, if not exceed the minimum standard of their qualification.
● Responsible for supervising large group of personnel while in the classroom and during On-the-Job Training.
● Responsible for administering classroom evaluation, qualification review and certification process.
● Responsible for spot checks to audit maintenance personnel proficiency in performing standard maintenance procedures for which they have been qualified.
● Responsible for counseling participants having trouble progressing through the training program.
● At least 5 years of experience in the operations and maintenance of power plant (coal-fired thermal power plant and other thermal plants)
● Leadership Experience: at least 2 years in a supervisory position
● Bachelors/College Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, with license.
8am ~ 5pm
Please sign in.