Financial Planning Supervisor ID:4200950,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Finance - Audit/Taxation
Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
● Review the consolidated management reports to reflect profitability and financial analyses to ensure accuracy and timely submission to the Management, internal and external users of assigned companies.
● Review the variance analysis and explanation of financial performance against prior year and budgets; progress against key corporate metrics; and pertinent financial highlights prepared by financial planning specialist at the level of the respective
● Company’s Net Income (including the assigned Non Operated Companies), Facilities operating income and its departmental expenses.
● Consolidates presentation packages for OPSCOM and MANCOM, Stratplan and Budget review and ad hoc presentations that maybe required from time to time
● Review ad-hoc reports, pro-actively participate in the development of new reports or initiatives to address strategic objectives.
● Create financial models and sensitivity analysis to formulate projected financial results and determine viability of potential events, business plans and strategic initiatives.
● Extract, develop, prepare, interpret and disseminate relevant data in formulating forecast and estimates and coordinate the completion and consolidation of budgets and financial plans.
● Gather, interpret and disseminate templates and forms to be used in submitting, reviewing, consolidating and communicating budgets and financial plans.
● Rolls out planning and budgeting calendar to the cost center owners of Operated companies and to Non Operated Companies
● Cascades and review compliance to planning and budgeting policies, procedures, parameters and company-specific guidelines to department managers of the Operated Companies and to Non Operated Companies’ counterparts for the examination of year-ahead and roll-forward budget estimates (latest thinking forecasts) to ensure conformity, validity, and completeness.
● Challenges assumptions or inputs of cost center owners and non operated business counterparts during budget or roll forward forecast discussions if aligned with prudent cost management and drives validation with GH
● Prepares presentation for Rollforward and Budget review with GH
● Review validated Authority for Expenditure (AFE) to ensure proper documentation and approval; and to ascertain whether the AFE is budgeted or not. Monitor CAPEX budget and analyze its utilization
● Consolidate presentation packages for OPSCOM, and MANCOM, Stratplan and Budget review and ad hoc presentations that maybe required from time to time
● Preferably 2 years in supervisory position.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
● License Required Preferably Certified Public Accountant
● Proficient in Enterprise Resource Planning
● Proficient in MS Application (Excel, Power Point, Word)
● Financial Modelling and Sensitivity Analysis.
● Strategic Thinking and Analytical Thinking Skills
● Presentation Skills.
8am ~ 5pm
Please sign in.