This job is closed
HR supervisor ID:4221820,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPLaguna Others
Technical & Helpdesk Support
Manufacturing / Production
• Analyzes exit interview data for attrition reduction
• Continuous Improvement - Ensure the effective delivery of all services to the Organization and ensure that those services are continually improved.
• Proactively works to address employee relations issues through strategic management interaction and conducts fair unbiased investigations when applicable.
• Supports operations and ensures leaders are trained and working within company policy and procedure to help reduce attrition.
• Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
• Collaborates with the global HR initiatives on: job descriptions, annual performance review process, annual employee survey, monthly CR report and updates policy and procedure as it applies to the business, state and federal laws
• Ensures all employee personnel documentation and files are retained according to state and federal laws
• Establishes and maintains departmental records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars
• Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
• Responsible for annual government filings
• Supports payroll to ensure employees are paid in a timely manner. Supports payroll discrepancies and helps work with Team Leads to ensure employees are paid in a timely manner
・Female only, age is under 35 years old
・at least 3 years’ work experiences in Human resources at Manufacturing company.
・not job hopper (at least 2 years work in same company)
・live in near location from office
・have experience to work in Japanese company
・Those who can listen kindly and carefully to someone's troubles with hospitality
8:00 ~ 17:00
• Saturdays (2 times in a month)
• Other National holidays