This job is closed
Finance SupervisorID:4234020,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPPampanga
Finance - General/Cost Accounting
Manufacturing / Production
JOB SUMMARY: Assists in the implementation of accurate and sound accounting systems ensuring that all financial transactions are properly and accurately recorded on time and monitored.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares management reports including but not limited to Financial Statement.
2. Formulates action plan for the department’s targets and objectives.
3. Ensures accuracy, validity and propriety of all transactions recorded in the Books of Accounts (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, etc.)
4. Verifies all documents prepared by the Accounting Staff such as cash vouchers, vouchers payable, cash receipts vouchers, journal vouchers, adjustment memos and petty cash replenishment.
5. Verifies online banking payments to local and foreign suppliers.
6. Records all disbursements and receipts in the Cash Position Report for proper monitoring.
7. Ensures accuracy of mathematical computation of payroll and propriety of additions and deductions from payroll.
8. Verify proper booking and monitoring of cash advances for liquidation.
9. Checks lapsing schedule of fixed assets and prepayments for proper depreciation, amortization and monitoring.
10. Prepares monthly bank reconciliation, accrual and provision of expenses.
11. Checks reports on Tax Returns, Government Reports such as VAT, Alphalist, Expanded Withholding Tax, FBT, SSS, Pag-ibig, PEZA and other required reports submitted by staff.
12. Checks quarterly and annual report required by PEZA prepared by staff.
13. Responsible in safekeeping of important company documents entrusted to the Department.
14. Act as liaison in the audit being conducted by SGV and Bureau of Internal Revenue auditors.
15. Evaluates subordinates’ performance and recommends some personnel actions such as promotion, transfer, discharge, and disciplinary measures.
16. Responsible in monitoring the daily activities of the staff ensuring that all company policies are being followed. This includes ensuring that all cost cutting measures of the company are being followed.
17. Coordinates with Human Resource (HR) section all matters related to payroll.
18. Prepares payroll for office employees, checks production and guarantees that all information particularly salary are treated confidentially.
19. Ensures that payroll is computed in accordance with company policy and existing government regulations particularly BIR, SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG and DOLE.
20. Prepares & checks monthly schedule of payments and reports to SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-IBIG Fund and ensures on-time payment and reporting.
21. Responsible in monitoring employee’s loans and deductions such as SSS loans, Pag-IBIG loans, HMI and other advances to employees and see to it that it is properly deducted in payroll.
22. Responsible for ascertaining resigned employee’s accountabilities and see to it that it was settled before releasing the clearance.
-Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance
-at least 3years experience as an accounting
-Highly analytical and keen on details and accuracy
-Proven leadership and people management skills
-Preferably 2 years in a supervisory position.
-have work experience in Japanese Manufacturing Company
7:30 ~ 5:00
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
Position allowance 5,000Php
Vacation Leave 5days
Sick Leave 5days