Mechanical Engineer ID:4241125,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPLaguna Others
Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural
Construction / Building / Engineering
Job Profile and Description: Mechanical Engineer
The Mechanical Engineer is an integral member of the Operation Team responsible for evaluating, inspecting, maintaining, designing, analyzing and improving various types of heavy equipment. General duties can include testing and overseeing heavy equipment, as well as performing extensive and complex repairs on existing equipment. Duties and Responsibilities:
The Mechanical Engineer shall perform a number of duties as stated below. This shall be done in a manner consistent with company standards for project delivery.
• Investigate, evaluate, advise and design (if necessary) mechanical components, equipment, structures and projects to ensure safety, efficiency and reliability
• Design or review simple mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, ventilation and/or instrumentation systems using analytical and investigative methods and techniques to ensure systems meet required specifications.
• Plan, assign, supervise and lay out the work of subordinate supervisors, heavy equipment operators and work crews, and may personally supervise Crane Lifting, Ocular Inspections and other maintenance and repair operations
• Evaluate equipment and facilities in terms of access, operation, efficiency, and safety to advise management for course of action and impact to operations
• Respond to maintenance, repair and equipment rescue on different project sites
• Inspect proposed work and make recommendations on the use of Cranes, Man Lifts, Gensets and etc.
• Guide and assist technicians in assembly of cranes and related equipment in order to ensure conformance of product and systems with engineering design and customer specifications.
• Maintain records of maintenance and repair activities, including projected work schedules, equipment maintenance and repair, parts and supplies consumed
• Keep accurate inventory of equipment
• Train subordinate personnel including the facilitation of safety meetings
• Work with maintenance personnel, engineering and contractors
• Perform related duties as assigned
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant information
• Keep the Operation Team informed about equipment status and issues that may impact client relations
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
• Create and maintain comprehensive equipment documentation
• Other duties that might be assigned by the management from time to time
•Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• 5 years working experience in the related field
• Practical knowledge of the function, operation and maintenance of heavy equipment
8:30AM ~ 17:30PM
■Sundays, National Holidays
■SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
■Meantime, Overtime pay, Holiday pay
Please sign in.