Payroll OfficerID:4251920,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPTaguig
Construction / Building / Engineering
Job Profile and Description: Payroll Officer
Responsible in the procedures for payroll, taxation and compensation, payroll officer is responsible for ensuring employees are paid the correct wages on time.
<Duties and Responsibilities>
• Collection of timesheet in a weekly or every cut-off manner
• Oversee the daily payroll processes of an organization includes issuing of employee paycheck, recording leaves of absence, verifying number of hours worked and keeping records of changes in employment.
• Coordinate all matters related to payroll- includes daily time record for billing and compensation.
• Preparing and distribution of employees payment statement (pay slip) before every payout day and gather signed receipt thereof.
• Shall have flair to numbers and be able to handle sensitive information and labor legislation.
• Report payroll expenses.
• Ensure wages and tax withholding are complied with the regulation.
• Enter new employee’s data (e.g. Bank account) to the payroll system.
• Answers queries on compensation, benefits, loans, taxes and insurance deductions.
• Prepare monthly reports on payroll, checks issued and other necessary reports
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Analyze information and options to verified reports
• Recommend actions/control procedures to avoid misuse of budget and minimize loss
• Assists with financial reporting
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ BS Business Administration
• More than 3 years of experience in payroll system
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proficient in word and excel
• Attention to details
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
8:30AM ~ 5:30PM
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay, Transpotation, Others
Please sign in.