This job is closed
ECOMMERCE MANAGER – DIRECTOR LEVELID:42520150,000 PHP ~ 250,000 PHPPasay
Corporate Strategy/Top Management
E-Commerce Manager is responsible for leading our UNIQLO PHILIPPINES online store and will work with cross functional teams and external parties to manage all aspects of e-Commerce business; business planning, content strategy and development, promotion and campaigns, online marketing, merchandising, e-Commerce platform, website analysis, customer service in order to accelerate the sales grow and increase market share in Philippines.
• Manage and develop e-Commerce’s strategy and business plan including drive sales growth by generating traffic, maximizing conversion and profitability.
• Be responsible for the entire e-Commerce budget, business result with managing P&L including tracking all costs and revenue associated with the website.
• Analyze e-Commerce site, decide and prepare contents (category, products & banners), check & control local warehouse situation, manage irregular inquiries from customer center, plan multi-channel digital activities to boost traffic, and make sure everything is on track to maximize sales & profit.
• Need deeply co-work with Store Operation, Merchandising Planning, Inventory Control, Logistics and Warehouse team to ensure the sales and distribution are maximized to achieve weekly, monthly & annual targets.
• Must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Excellent command of listening, speaking, reading and writing in English.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in related fields.
• Good knowledge and experience on e-Commerce and Digital Marketing.
• Merchant/ Marketer (+ Engineer) mindset to drive business and profit.
• Experience to build a team and educate the team members.
• Capability to lead a team and involve different stakeholders to get things done
• Strong passion and career aspiration for the e-Commerce business.
• Fit with UNIQLO culture as creating impact on global economy.
8:30AM ~ 5:30PM
*13 month pay
*group profit sharing and performance bonus
*For details, we can discuss once we offer a candidate