This job is closed
Senior Deputy Manager of Issuing BusinessID:4259052,000 PHP ~ 75,000 PHPMakati
Banking / Financial Services
Senior Deputy Manager of Issuing Business
-Develops and maintains close partner relationship with existing clients.
-Tapping new potential card issuers and market penetration to increase JCB card base.
-Handling the operational procedure for ISS business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Understand and execute strategic plan to attain mid-term and yearly KPI.
2. Liaise closely with partner banks to develop and launch effective campaigns and new products within timeline.
3. Tracking and analyzing data or reports from partners necessary to meet and improve strategies.
4. Approach other card issuer in the Philippines base on KPI. Establish relationship, do presentation, develop and recommend card product and features and offer support in order to have them as partner.
5. Do market research to identify market opportunities and gain better understanding of customer needs, which includes studying reports, market data on websites and gather competitive intelligence to keep track of competitor’s activity.
6. Performs other functions as may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Preferably with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a cards business or banking field
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business related course
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, strong time management, self-learner and creative problem solver
- Has a positive attitude, assertive, and excellent inter-personal skills
- Salary Range from Php52,000 – Php75,000
- At least 30 – 35 years old.
8:00 ~ 5:00