HR Consultant - O.D.ID:4263065,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
Human Resources Management / Consulting
• Project implementation of HR and OD related consultation services, especially on “Performance Management”
• Project implementation of HR and OD related consultation services, especially on Talent Management, Leadership Development, L&D, Organization Diagnosis, Change Management and other HR Business Partnering and OD services.
• Conduct sales and marketing activities
o Update marketing materials
o Visit potential clients and identify their needs
o Make proposals
o Follow-up and negotiate for the specs and fee
• Assist Senior Consultant in development/ enhancement of the HR programs
• Research on latest global HR topics
Expected work attitude and required competencies
• Knowledgeable of diagnosis models and experienced in conducting org/group diagnosis
• Design and implementation skills (interventions / solutions)
• High comprehensive skill / critical analysis
• Advantage in knowledge and skills on Job Evaluation and Compensation
• Logical, Data-driven
• Facilitation skills
• Customer oriented, highly committed to contribute to clients
• Knowledgeable in Philippine labor laws
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Curious and inquisitive
• Graduate of a college/university course. Science course graduate is preferred. MA degree is an advantage.
• 5-8 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner (practitioner) or a Consultant with specialization on Performance Management, Talent Management, Leadership Development and Organization Diagnosis.
9:00 ~ 17:30
SSS PAGIBIG PHILHEALTH HMO
Other benefits will discuss during interview or Upon hired
Please sign in.