This job is closed
Administration ManagerID:4273590,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Others/Category not available
Arts / Design / Fashion
The Administration Manager provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various
1. Perform and supervise general office activities, necessary preparation for visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
2. Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
3. Provide or oversee centralized operations and procedures of services.
4. Plan and coordinate staff development and monthly staff meetings.
5. Create and maintain effective internal controls for equipment inventory.
6. Maintain and safeguard company records.
2. Human Resource:
1. Collect/approve all timecards and payroll information and transmit to payroll service.
2. Distribute payroll and employee reimbursement checks.
3. Assist managers with personnel issues and administration of personnel policies.
4. Conduct new employee orientation, and exit interviews, forward employee materials to Human Resources.
5. Assist Managers in recruitment process.
6. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
1. Assist program Directors preparing and maintaining contract requirements.
2. Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. IT, accounting firm, and human resources.
3. Code vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursement forms and transmit to Accounting Department.
4. Assist Accounting department in preparing monthly grant invoices.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
-At least 10 Year(s) of working experience as an accountant or HR or admin.
-At least 5 Year(s) of working experience Manager or assistant Manager or equivalent skill.
-Knowledge General Background in accounting procedures, bookkeeping, and budget experience
-Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
-General background and knowledge in accounting procedures, bookkeeping and budget experience.
-Experience in office management, administration and good computer skills.
-Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
-JLPT Skill N3 level
-Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business Management, Human Resource Management
7:30 ~ 16:30
5SL・10VL (every year increase 1VL,MAX is 15VL）
Allowance HMO (familly is OK)
15 months bonus