Sales EngineerID:4275419,000 PHP ~ 23,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT
Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
Direct Superior: Sales & Marketing Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION/MAJOR ROLES
Our company is looking for Sales Engineer who will be responsible for the following major but not limited to the following tasks:
• Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering products, equipment, and services.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers.
• Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales meeting schedule.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, technical personnel.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by deliberating with technical staff and costing engineering changes.
• Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferably (passed the license examination)
At least 3 years experience in sales in either refrigeration, air conditioning or construction industry
Trainable & fast learner
Willing to do travel for client visits & site inspections
Can establish a very good client relationship
Calculating client quotations
Can provide technical assistance to clients
preferably passed the license examination for mechanical engineering
Preferably with drivers license
8:30AM ~ 5:30PM
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*other allowances to be given after regularization (to be disclosed during interview)
Please sign in.