Marketing OfficerID:4280614,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPMakati
Entertainment / Media
• Prepare marketing plan for kidzooona stores (Local & Nationwide).
• Write and present online & offline promo releases to enhance awareness of store promotions, external sponsorships and strategic partnerships.
• Assist in the development and execution of advertising programs and external marketing.
• Assist in the making of marketing strategy and action plans to attain specific objectives.
• Measure, analyze and evaluate promotion programs as required.
• Supervise store level merchandising, media, promo events, community relations and local advertising.
• Secure promo legal requirements and compliance e.g., DTI Permit.
• Support, participate and present promotional feedbacks to Sales & Marketing
• Participate other organizational operational activities and events.
• Prepare and maintain suppliers inclusive of payments, project costing and other related transactions.
• Prepare and update marketing calendar of activities.
• Prepare and coordinate supplier’s payments and projects.
• Assist and accommodate store and non-store marketing concerns and queries
• Develop marketing programs (Local & National)
• Secure proper documentation and filling of accountable and non-accountable files.
With minimum 6 months related experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
A high level of attention to detail.
Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Good organization skills.
Related job and internship experience.
Digital marketing experience.
8:00 ~ 5:00
Please sign in.