HR/GA Supervisor/ Senior SupervisorID:4293920,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPLima Technology Center
Manufacturing / Production
1. Establishes and leads recruitment & selection practices and procedures, and administrative activities for local employees in accordance with the company’s needs and policies to support the company’s operations and retain an effective workforce.
2. Conduct job offer negotiation for qualified applicants.
3. Prepares Employment Contracts for newly hired and newly regularized employees and Employee Reclassification Form for any update or changes in the employee’s employment status.
4. Facilitates Training and Development to address current capabilities and future training needs, including operational training, department special training, management development, new hire orientation and on boarding.
5. Develops and implements compensation and benefits strategies and structures that align with company goals and ensures the provisions of cost-effective benefits plan.
6. Plans, develops, implements and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align staff with the strategic goals of the company and leads the implementation of a performance management system.
7. Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and practices that will establish a positive employer-employee relationship.
8. Ensure on time processing and computation of payroll.
9. Computation and processing of employees 13th month pay.
10. Facilitates on time enrollment of new regular employees for HMO and Life Insurance.
11. Process computation of Maternity and Sickness reimbursement of concerned employees
13. Coordinates all areas in organizational development.
14. Responsible for monitoring, updating and renewal of the status of Alien Employment Permit and visa of Japanese expatriates.
15. Leads all aspects of employee relations; handle employee grievances and complaints.
16. Oversees Health, Environment and Safety activities (actual responsibilities usually handled by a Safety Officer and PCO).
17. Oversee job responsibilities of Facility Maintenance Engineer.
18. Performs all areas in Administrative Duties and Responsibilities such as the proper allocation and request of shuttle service, monitoring and issuance of office supplies and preparation of company ID.
19. Monitor contracts/service agreements of service providers related to Human Resource and General Admin matters.
20. Responsible for securing the request for work permits of sub-contractors.
21. Provides planning and general supporting activities for company events and other corporate social activities of the company.
22. Oversees relationships between the Executive Office and the whole company organization.
23. Supervise and assist cleaning staff in maintaining the cleanliness of factory and offices.
24. Other HR and Admin-related matters that will be assigned from time to time.
*Candidate should have experience in HR for at least 5-10 years
*Have knowledge of Philippine laws regarding HR issues and employment.
*Have an analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification, analysis, action, planning and execution.
*Have a good oral and written communication skills.
*with supervisor experience
*with experience working in Japanese manufacturing company is a plus
8:30AM ~ 5:30PM
*Saturday schedule is every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday of the month
Government mandatory benefits
13 months bonus
*others to be disclosed during interview
Please sign in.