Shipping/ Logistics StaffID:4303520,000 PHP ~ 22,000 PHPMakati
Electrical & Electronics
-Import / export operations (LOA application and other trade procedures)
-Build a good relationship with a key supplier to ensure supplier deliver the best cost, quality, and service on purchased items.
-In charge of planning and buying raw materials., negotiation, delivery.
-Develop sources, plan future requirements, request pricing and delivery
-Ensures that supply levels of materials meet the demands of production
-Review materials weekly inventory reports (MWIR )or requisition, analyze quantity, specifications and delivery requirements
-Issuing of sales invoice
*other duties to follow
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Customs Administration, Logistics or Business Administration
• At least 2 years experienced in handling IMPORTATION of goods, Shipment, Documentation, Freight Forwarding and Logistics/Supply Chain
• Familiar with PEZA procedures like LOA, etc.
• Must computer literate particularly MS Office Applications
• With experience in SAP is an advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be organize and has keen eye to details
08:30-9:30 ~ 17:30
*SSS, Phil health, PAGIBIG, Philcare
*Rice Allowance1,000 PHP
*VL/SL- first year 10 days each. Will 1 day each will be added up every year of staying at Elematec. Can by the SLVLs that are left at the end of March
Please sign in.