Global Tender ManagementID:4303716,300 PHP ~ 19,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Others/Category not available
Transportation / Logistics
1. Analyze the receive bid request and identify the needed global requirements in preparation to the bid
2. Identifies and help coordinate any issues or concerns related to the Tender being processed.
3. Prepares all relevant working documents for release to Trade Pricing.
4. Monitors and coordinate all concerns in handling tender management to/from Trade Pricing, Account
Manager and other related parties to ensure that internal deadline and external deadline are met, and all
required data is complete and accurate.
5. Prepares the completed bid proposal and submit to Account Manager or customer portal as directed on or
before the deadline.
6. Monitor and respond to all incoming communications from Global Trades and Marketing Team, HKG counterpart and Account Manager.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree from any reputable schools/universities,
preferably in Marketing
* Willing to be trained abroad
* Highly skilled and efficient in using MS Office
* Experience in the container freight industry (2-3 years)
* Responsible and excellent leadership, management and organizational skills
* Problem solving, oral / written communication skills.
* Ability to formulate strategies, conduct research, analyze markets and find new opportunities.
* Ability to work with people at all levels. Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
* Multitasking, prioritization, high level of accuracy, detail-oriented abilities.
8:30 ~ 17:30
weekend, PH holidays
*SSS, Phil health, PAGIBIG, Philcare
Please sign in.