SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERID:4312640,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPMakati
IT/Computer - Software
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development cycle.
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
• Collect, analyze and summarize development and service issues.
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Review and assess code quality by conducting sytem testing and integration testing when needed.
• Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaning personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Support and guide software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
• Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science or related field of study.
• 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
• Either strong OOP or Functional Programming and modeling skills.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
• Familiarity with Agile development and methodologies.
• Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
• Ability to develop software in multiple programming languages.
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, Oracle, etc.
• Experience with test-driven development.
• Ability to document requirements and specifications.
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Resourcefulness and debugging aptitude.
8:30 ~ 17:30
Saturday,Sunday and National Holidays
*Government mandatory Benefits
*14-15th months bonus (regularized employees)
13th(Every December )
***15th month depends on the discussion during offer
*personal accident insurance
Please sign in.