Safety OfficerID:4321825,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPTaguig
Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery)
Construction / Building / Engineering
The Safety Officer is an integral member of the Operation Team responsible in facilitating compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Standards, providing advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations, and be a constant lookout for violations.
【Duties and Responsibilities】
The Safety Officer shall perform a number of duties as stated below. This shall be done in a manner consistent with company standards for project delivery.
• Ensure full compliance to safety procedures.
• Review documentation to ensure required onsite records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted
• Accompany safety, health, and insurance inspectors on walk through inspections
• Develop an incident investigation program to prevent reoccurrences of incidents and ensure information is shared adequately across all sites.
• Lead Safety Committee
• Conduct and/or coordinate safety trainings
• Work with HR Department on injury incidents (e.g. transporting employee, documentation, etc.)
• Provide job orientation to new hires and to crews at job sites
• Maintain PPE gears for crews
• Keep the Operation Team informed about untoward incidents
• Record and investigate incidents
• Prepare reports on occurrences
• Other duties that might be assigned by the management from time to time
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field
• More than 5 years of experience as Safety Officer
• In-depth knowledge in Occupational Safety and Health Standards
•with experience as Safety Officer but not a MUST
8:30AM ~ 5:30PM
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay, Transpotation, Others
Please sign in.