Marketing Head (Chief Marketing Officer)ID:43585130,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPMakati
Others/Category not available
Manufacturing / Production
• Lead Marketing Team by providing strategic direction on categories, analyzing available market data and ensuring accomplishment of sales and profit objectives of the company.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to build business of categories and achieve sales/profit objectives.
• Measure performance of marketing initiatives, regularly reporting progress to the Top Management and making recommendations to attain company objectives.
• Develop and control the budget of all marketing functions to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all necessary financial controls are in place.
• Provide necessary ad hoc sales support in realizing market opportunities such as, but not limited to, sales promos, events, logistics, digital initiatives, customer relationship management, etc.
• Maintain an awareness on current market trends and remain constantly in the lookout for new product opportunities, utilizing market research whenever necessary to ensure brand health.
*Will be reporting to the President & CEO
* To be supervising a team of 6
• Must be a college graduate preferably with a degree in Business Management/Marketing or related course
• Must have at least 10-year experience in a Marketing leadership position in an FMCG environment, preferably as Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Marketing Head leading a team of Brand Managers and Marketing support staff.
• Preferably with proven track record in launching and building new FMCG brand in Philippine market.
• Must be analytical with excellent decision-making, planning, negotiation and people management.
• Must possess excellent communication, presentation and training skills with attention to details.
• Must be a team leader with people orientation.
• Possess coaching and motivational skills.
• With high sense of urgency and integrity.
• Computer literate.
• Can start by Feb 2021
• Driver's License
• Post-graduate course or diploma/MBA is an advantage.
8:30AM ~ 5:30PM
*based in Makati but will be required to do field work
*SSS, PhilHealth, Pagibig
*HMO (upon regularization)
*Company Car (for field work)
*Further details to be disclosed during interview
Please sign in.