PROCUREMENT ASSISTANTID:4371420,000 PHP ~ 22,000 PHPPasay
Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT
Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
1. Assists in ensuring the items purchased for the company provide the best possible value and
outcomes, whether goods for resale, equipment, services or materials.
2. Assists in analyzing the needs of the company and possible choices for purchase to meet these
needs at the best prices possible while taking into account quality.
3. Ensures that the delivery of purchases meets the needs of the company without causing shortages
or excessive surpluses.
4. Ensure books and databases are up to date and accurate.
5. Assists in monitoring inventory/procurement records
6. To keep excellent records regarding purchases and suppliers to be used for analysis and future
7. Assists in reviewing and executing of contracts negotiated with the suppliers, ensuring compliance
and adherence to the terms by both parties.
8. Knowledge of relevant laws pertaining to supplies, equipment, services, and/or materials may be an
9. In-charge of documentation, filing and clerical tasks.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics
and other related/equivalent courses
- At least 1 year of experience in Procurement & Sales functions and procedures
- Must have a relevant work experience in an IT industry (procuring IT equipment, peripherals &
- With connection with vendors and manufacturers an advantage
- Supply chain work-related skill an advantage
- Basic knowledge in Basic Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Professional, highly analytical, keen in to details, flexible, can work with minimal supervision and
can work under pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills and can coordinate effectively
8:00 ~ 17:00
SSS, Pag-IPIG, PhilHealth, 13month pay
Please sign in.