This job is closed
Treasury Personnel <MAKATI>ID:4402430,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPMakati
Finance - General/Cost Accounting
Banking / Financial Services
• Manages daily cash process. Reviews all cash management transactions including collections and disbursements
• Resolves cash issues in a timely manner.
• Executes daily concentration of cash and borrowing.
• Maintains account balances.
• Determines company’s cash position and assists with cash forecasting.
• Compiles cash reports.
• Posts daily cash activities.
• Performs daily bank account reconciliation. Coordinates with the banks and negotiate interest rates on bank borrowings
• Executes wire transfers and other funding necessary to balance company’s daily cash position.
• Maintains foreign currency logs and trade settlement.
• Monitors movement of repayment schedule of bank loans and coordinates with the banks.
• Negotiate interest rates on bank borrowings and handle processing of credit facility with the banks
• Prepares monthly reports related to cash management.
• Performs database management in treasury workstation or in Excel.
• Provides data for monthly journal entries relating to cash management activity.
• Processes miscellaneous deposit items for corporate bank accounts.
• Assists with annual budgeting analysis and work papers.
• Helps with implementation of treasury workstation, bank software or other treasury technology.
• Performs complex transactions and resolves errors.
• Controls bank account balances and interfaces with bank about bank service fees.
• Processes returned bank account items and distributes to other departments, as needed.
• Reconciles all cash and investment accounts and resolves discrepancies.
• Graduate of Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance
• With at least 3 years of relevant experience in related position
• Knowledgeable in cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting
• Has a strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Analytical and have an eye for details. Capable of handling figures
• Can start immediately or as soon as possible (ASAP)
Has experience with Financial services industry
8:30 ~ 17:30
-SSS, philhealth, pagibig
-13 months bonus
-SLVL/15 days each
-transportation allowance: 1,500 PHP/month
the rest to be disclosed during the interview