IT Pre Sales Consultant <WFH>ID:4406690,000 PHP ~ 140,000 PHPMakati
Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT
Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
• Actively involve mainly in Pre-sales (and some Post-sales activities)
• To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure all necessary information is gathered
• Craft solution based from information gathered
• Provide technical consulting, architecting, solutioning & support in a professional manner
• Able to provide presentation, product/solution demonstration and conduct Proof Of Concept
• Create design documentation with technical explanations (proposal, diagram, BOM, timeline, etc)
• Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Company
• To structure and produce technical proposals according to tender specifications
• Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
• Ability to demonstrate products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
• Possess some of the following certification, knowledge and skills :
o Mainframe knowledge / skill is an advantage
o Technical Qualifications / Certification such as Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Microsoft Azure, Dell, IBM, HP, etc
o Storage management (eg Hitachi Ventara, Veeam, Veritas, Cohesity, IBM SSG)
o Hyperconverged technology (Nutenix, VMWare)
o Middleware/Hybrid-Cloud (Software AG, Oracle, IBM WebSphere)
o Systems Management, Automation, Monitoring (Broadcom CA, IBM)
o SIEM (IBM, Splunk)
o Network, VoIP, security, virtualization, performance monitoring tools, applications etc.
• Good presentation and writing skills
• Willing and eager to learn and explore new things and technology
• Willing to learn and with basic knowledge in sales cycle process
• Good to have technical qualifications / certification such as CCNA, MCSE, ITIL etc.
• Mainframe knowledge
8:00 ~ 17:00
Other details will discuss during interview or offer
Please sign in.