IT ManagerID:4495150,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPCebu City2 months ago
50,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHP
• Maintain functional IT Networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
• Install and configure software, servers, routers and other IT devices
• Monitor IT Network performance and reliability
• Resolve issues by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
• Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
• Understands the risks and procedures to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders when needed
• Maintain complete technical documentation
• Lead the IT Team in a 1000+ user environment
• Critical thinking and planning with a focus on specific objectives
• Suggest improvements to IT infrastructure performance, capacity and scalability
• Lead and develop the IT Team through professional development, job expectations and performance appraisal.
• Amenable to work in the Cebu City Office
• Bachelor’s degree in any IT related course
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in managing IT infrastructure systems
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Hands on experience with data center operations, network engineering, firewall management, windows server administration, and other IT operations technologies
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and high integrity
• Can explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
to be discuss
9:00 ~ 18:00