104 Jobs for Manager found
【フィリピン勤務！製造業経験者大募集！】工場長ID:4185785,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
Licensed Civil EngineerID:4213925,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPLaguna Others
1. Overall in-charge for the structural & civil work for acquired projects
2. Manage the preparation, configuration, transport, on-site installation, customer service & troubleshooting of heavy machineries
3. Champion programs that support initiative on maintaining operational efficiency & cost control metrics.
4. Recommend measures to continuously improve quality of service & work team.
■SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
■Meantime, Overtime pay, Holiday pay
Administration Manager(Japanese skill)ID:4158650,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The Administration Manager provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various
1. Perform and supervise general office activities, necessary preparation for visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
2. Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
3. Provide or oversee centralized operations and procedures of services.
4. Plan and coordinate staff development and monthly staff meetings.
5. Create and maintain effective internal controls for equipment inventory.
6. Maintain and safeguard company records.
2. Human Resource:
1. Collect/approve all timecards and payroll information and transmit to payroll service.
2. Distribute payroll and employee reimbursement checks.
3. Assist managers with personnel issues and administration of personnel policies.
4. Conduct new employee orientation, and exit interviews, forward employee materials to Human Resources.
5. Assist Managers in recruitment process.
6. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
1. Assist program Directors preparing and maintaining contract requirements.
2. Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. IT, accounting firm, and human resources.
3. Code vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursement forms and transmit to Accounting Department.
4. Assist Accounting department in preparing monthly grant invoices.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
5SL・10VL (every year increase 1VL,MAX is 15VL）
Allowance HMO (familly is OK)
15 months bonus
Spare Parts Manager (Section Head)ID:4233160,000 PHP ~ 90,000 PHPQuezon city
a)Stock control of spare parts
b)Forecasting spare parts demand
c)Placing an order for spare parts based on demand forecast
1. Responsible for setting up a logical ordering and inventory system for automotive spare parts and accessories
2. Supervises the warehousing operations from in-bound to outbound.
3. Supervises the distribution of spare parts and accessories to nationwide dealers
4. Sets business targets and KPI’s for the Spare parts and accessories business.
5. Monitors the attainment of the network’s business targets and KPIs
6. Develops, implements and monitors revenue generating programs in support of business targets.
7. Develops Spare Parts training programs for network
8. Develops standards for the Spare Parts business
Annual Medical exam,
Business Development OfficerID:4228640,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPMakati
Identify and generate potential sales leads and contacts.
Screen potential business opportunities by contacting potential partners, performing
market research and analyzing market strategies
Introduce and oversee new marketing initiatives.
Communicate new product developments to prospective and existing clients
Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as digital
advertisements, marketing events and website utilization.
Develop business proposals and presentations for new and existing clients.
Conduct training and presentations for brokers and business partners.
Assist brokers and other business partners in product and business queries
Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
15th month Bonus(regular emproyes)
13th(Every December )
personal acsident insurance
Accountant(CPA)ID:4228125,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Monitors the cash flow of a company on a daily basis, making periodic analysis. He/ She under takes all treasury operations and responsibilities under the supervision of the Accounting Head.
- Handles Tax Cases and related BIR requirements
- Assists in handling BIR-related transactions and documentation
- Controls all banking and operating system and manages the money transmission system
- Review bills on a constant bases and assess the various payment activities and methods; maintaining a day to day control over treasury transactions and authorization of bank payments.
- Partners with the company’s auditors (both internal and external) to ensure that all transactions having to do with treasury is recorded correctly and in accordance with laid down standards.
- Ensures the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
- Ensures the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Maintains and manages all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- Ensures the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
- Provide inputs and advice to company and may include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit
- Ensures tax regulations are in compliance with established standards
- Ensures the vigorous and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies
- Monitors financial position of the company is well calculated daily
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Expects to perform special projects and requests from time to time as the management deems fit.
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
*Meal allowance & transportation allowance(350PHP per day)
【学歴不問！未経験からWEBマーケティング！】チームリーダー、コンサルタントマネージャーID:4232960,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPCebu City
HRGA StaffID:4150510,000 ~ 14,000 Laguna Others
1. Hiring and Selection
Sources applicants for various job openings.
Coordinates manpower requests and specifications to recruitment service provider.
Ensures pre-employment requirements are complete prior to date of deployment.
Assists the newly hired employee on Company Orientation.
Issues PPEs and locker to newly hired employees.
2. Employee Relations
Facilitates active listening and therapeutic communication at all times.
Listens and acts immediately on the grievances of employees.
Mediates gaps between employees and the management.
3. Human Resources Management
Assists immediate superior in the following activities:
Execution of employee relations programs such as company outing and Christmas Party.
Monitoring the implementation and compliance to company policies.
Generating Perfect Attendance report every month end.
Facilitating expat requirements and requests.
4. General Affairs
Facilitates car/hotel/restaurant reservations for guests and expats.
Issuance of meal stubs to some awarded employees.
Controls consumable requests for office supplies and drinking water bottles.
to be disclosed during orientation
Engineering Supervisor/OfficerID:4150420,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Others
Supervise new product and process development requirements.
Research and develop new technology and method for line improvement.
Create short / middle / long term plan for the section.
Check Engineering documents (i.e Engineering Change Notification, Process Control Sheet, Process Design, etc.)
Check Process Design, Line Specification, machine or equipment specifications, production materials, manpower requirement, line capacity, and production line statistical process control.
Oversee section improvement and process development activity of the whole section.
Arrange training program and skill improvement activities for the team.
Prepare and or modify procedures as needed.
Familiarize with the company products and procedures.
Recommends improvements and procedures in order to ensure that process efficiency and conformance according to the company requirements.
Track records to evaluate performance and monitor progress of the whole team.
Test operators to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of trainings.
Liaise with the leaders and production team to determine performance and issues.
Applies 5S in maintaining the workstation clean and in order at all times.
Performs activities that will be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
to be disclosed during orientation
Account Manager ID:4194618,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPTaguig
<Job Profile and Description>
Under the overall supervision of the Sales Manager, the Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of Sales calls, client coordination, and billing and collection of their assigned Accounts. The Account Manager is responsible for handling the specified account and monitors the closing of contracts and operations to client coordination and reports to Sales Manager regarding the issues that might come across the client and or jobsite. Account Manager will be responsible in reporting his weekly inquiries, sales to the Sales Manager and the Sales Secretary/CF.
-Duties and Responsibilities-
• Provides detailed information regarding the project activities of clients and relays it to the Sales Manager to plan for the Manager and coordinate project activities, from substantive, administrative points of view, applying strategic planning and systematic coordination of operations to client activities.
• Accepts delegated account from the Sales Manager while producing cold calls from the setting of meeting to the closing of account to the billing and collection of the account
• Reports to Sales Manager and Sales Secretary the live progress of accounts that are currently on build up stage all the way to the Negotiation stage including the project management
• Generate output in terms of sales calls, cold calls, building relationships with client, and exploring accounts that would provide sales and revenue to the company.
• Document monthly reports of Sales progress of heavy equipment rental and sales through the Sales Secretary and present issues to be discussed with the Sales Manager.
• Plan, organize and participate in the transparent tender bidding or request for proposal processes in coordination with the technical group for the selection of proper equipment to be rented or to be sold to the client
• Establish and maintain relationships and act as the key focal point to clients to ensure that all communication, coordination, proposals, discounts and billing and collection are expediently and effectively managed in line with the standards of the company.
• Perform other duties that may be required by the Sales Manager and Senior Management.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay, Transpotation, Others