85 Jobs for Manager found
Japanese InterpreterID:4190827,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPCavite Others
•support Japanese as Japanese translator and Interpreter.
•necessary to understand and reply to Japanese mail.
•Translate Japanese to English or return.
•To do some admin task , Mostly HR task
•Report with head office in Japan
•Attend interview,conferences and meetings and act as official translator to mediate discussion.
•Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
•Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
•In the future will rise job titles such as supervisor and manager
Annual Performance Bonus
Perfect attendance incentive
Project ManagerID:4190150,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPMakati
the company Installation management, Infrastructure Organaization,
Looking for candidate who has experience in Project management , construction and budget and quantity.
Candidate will manage and supervise Mechanical Engineer and Electrical Engineer staff.
• Manages the over-all operation of the project assigned
• Prepares project budget
• Prepares construction schedule and work methodology
• Ensures that all construction works are executed in accordance with project specifications, budget, schedules and company policies. Studies all project documents and prepares specific plans based on these materials:
o Timing of materials delivery
o Timing of manpower complement
o Cash flow
• Conducts daily site inspections to ensure safety and quality of works
• Conducts daily meetings with site engineers, subcontractors’ representatives and others, to discuss the project’s progress, possible problems and its solutions and challenging them to perform well in their task assignment
• Manages and controls project cost within the approved budget ensuring materials inventory, wastage and scraps are kept within acceptable or minimum levels, safeguarding the company assets from loss, damage, or theft.
• Develops good business relationships with the client and other stake holder at the local community and identifies project opportunities and risks, and recommends appropriate action to protect the company’s business interest.
• Seeks innovative means to improve project quality, safety and completion time.
• Promotes and ensures that the company’s Vision, Mission and Quality Policy are understood and implemented throughout the project organization.
SSS, Phil-Health, HMDF, 13month pay
*rest will be disclosed during interview
Admin/ HR ManagerID:4176850,000 ~ 55,000 Makati
HRGA StaffID:4150510,000 ~ 14,000 Laguna Others
1. Hiring and Selection
Sources applicants for various job openings.
Coordinates manpower requests and specifications to recruitment service provider.
Ensures pre-employment requirements are complete prior to date of deployment.
Assists the newly hired employee on Company Orientation.
Issues PPEs and locker to newly hired employees.
2. Employee Relations
Facilitates active listening and therapeutic communication at all times.
Listens and acts immediately on the grievances of employees.
Mediates gaps between employees and the management.
3. Human Resources Management
Assists immediate superior in the following activities:
Execution of employee relations programs such as company outing and Christmas Party.
Monitoring the implementation and compliance to company policies.
Generating Perfect Attendance report every month end.
Facilitating expat requirements and requests.
4. General Affairs
Facilitates car/hotel/restaurant reservations for guests and expats.
Issuance of meal stubs to some awarded employees.
Controls consumable requests for office supplies and drinking water bottles.
to be disclosed during orientation
Engineering Supervisor/OfficerID:4150420,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Others
Supervise new product and process development requirements.
Research and develop new technology and method for line improvement.
Create short / middle / long term plan for the section.
Check Engineering documents (i.e Engineering Change Notification, Process Control Sheet, Process Design, etc.)
Check Process Design, Line Specification, machine or equipment specifications, production materials, manpower requirement, line capacity, and production line statistical process control.
Oversee section improvement and process development activity of the whole section.
Arrange training program and skill improvement activities for the team.
Prepare and or modify procedures as needed.
Familiarize with the company products and procedures.
Recommends improvements and procedures in order to ensure that process efficiency and conformance according to the company requirements.
Track records to evaluate performance and monitor progress of the whole team.
Test operators to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of trainings.
Liaise with the leaders and production team to determine performance and issues.
Applies 5S in maintaining the workstation clean and in order at all times.
Performs activities that will be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
to be disclosed during orientation
Production SupervisorID:4148020,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Others
• Familiarize with the company products and procedures.
• Oversees the production process and implementing up a production schedule.
• Checks production output according to specifications and production schedule.
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
• Makes sure smooth and efficient processes by monitoring employees and organizing work flow.
• Ensures that the production is cost effective.
• Makes sure that the products are produced on time and are of good quality.
• Works closely with the Quality Assurance Team to implement “Quality” Procedures.
• Works out the human and resources needed.
• Develop and improve operators’ performance thru efficient training and coaching based on the needs of the organization, especially the production.
• Establish production policies, programs and schedules based on company needs.
• Safeguard, implement and adhere to the production’s procedures to ensure consistency, clarity and compliance.
• Provide coaching and feedback to team members, especially the new hired, to enable them to improve their performance.
• Monitors the job performance of the employees assigned in the section.
• Oversee the performance and development of staff within the section.
• Recommends improvements and procedures in order to ensure that process efficiency and conformance according to the company requirements.
• Maintain and track records to evaluate performance and monitor progress of operators.
• Test operators to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of trainings.
• Liaise with the leaders and production team to determine performance and issues.
• Applies 5S in maintaining the workstation clean and in order at all times.
• Performs activities that will be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
to be disclosed during orientation
Technician (restaurants) ID:4187320,000 ~ 25,000 Pasay
Main Job Description:
maintenance and repair of machines at each of the restaurants
(1) Prepares Progress Report
(2) Conduct Preventive Maintenance Services
(3) Repair and Check of the Units
(4) Assist the Technical Team Department
(5) Works under supervision
(6) Maintain, PMS, Check and Repair Store AC units
*work sites:all 13 Ramen Kuroda branches
SSS, Phil health, Pagbib
PRESENCE OF HMO :
•W/ existing HMO applicable for Regular employees
• Provided a five (5) days SERVICE INCENTIVE LEAVE for employees upon probationary period
•Unused SIL within cut-off, is convertible to Cash
-Salary is negotiable
-Meal Allowance provided
Japanese SpeakerID:4144135,000 ~ 50,000 Makati
this position will function as the bridge builder between our Japanese clients in Japan and Philippine.
-translate web system instructions from Japanese and directing them to other engineers
-direct Philippine engineers with orders from japan by interpreting it
-communicating with japanese clients mainly by chatting through skype or other communication tools
will be applied after probation period ends
製造業経験者！部長ポジションID:41906110,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPFirst Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE)
Electro–Mechanical TechnicianID:4190240,000 ~ 60,000 Muntinlupa
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts for any generators and electric and dynamic equipment, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation for the site condition and the required installation of the power supply “Generator”.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in generators with different capacity or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly and the installation work.
6) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
7) Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
8) Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
9) Develop, test, and program new robots.
10) Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
11) Train others to install, use, and maintain all kind of generators with different capacity
1) Able to handle efficiently troubleshooting at any time and ready to travel anywhere in the Philippines.
2) Conducting Installation work for all the brand sold by HMR Trading Haus
3) Conducting the training for his team of technicians
4) Conducting the testing and commissioning for all the generators sold by HMR.
5) Providing the proper technical consultancy and technical support for all the clients of HMR. With the spare parts and repair.
6) Handling the emergency respond unit in HMR
-SSS, Phil health, Pagibig
-13 months bonus
-SL/VL 15 days each
-additional pay beyond work hours
* other benefits will be disclosed during interview