88 Jobs for Manager found
Senior AccountantID:4172130,000 ~ 40,000 Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
-General accounting task (AP/AR)
-Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
-Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
-Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
-Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
-Provide technical support and advice on admin/accounting
-Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
-Provide input into department’s goal setting process
-Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
-Assist with tax audits and tax returns, audit
-Plan, assign and review staff’s work
-Support month-end and year-end close process
-Ensure compliance with legal matters related to accounting
Senior Web EngineerID:4143950,000 ~ 70,000 Makati
Main job is to develop systems brought from Japan, and looking over other engineers as senior engineer.
-Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
-Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
-Write or review code for various applications,run functionality testings and debug code
-Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
-Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
will be applied after probation period ends
【経験者募集！！Makati勤務★】エンジニア・プログラマーID:4171780,000 ~ 150,000 Makati
(Licensed Civil Engr.) Site SuperviorID:4170818,000 PHP ~ 28,000 PHPMakati, Laguna Others, Batangas Others
Stays on one site, from process of customer meeting, quality control, labor management, safety management ·
We will take charge of cost management consistently.
▼ Job Summary
- All work related to site management
- Meeting before construction, management of construction budget
- Stay on site and do labor management and safety management of craftsmen
- Process management, quality control, office work, ordering work of materials, etc...
- Meeting at the work site with general contractor staff
*SSS, Phihealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*Fixed Overtime Pay:5,000 PHP / month
*Licensed Allowance:2,000 PHP / month
*Staff House in near construction site
*Shuttle service between "Staff House" and work location
Project ManagerID:4152650,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHPMakati
Project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
・Assistant of Japanese head engineer and management 8~10 members
・Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
・Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
・Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
・Ensure resource availability and allocation
・Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
・Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
・Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
・Report and escalate to management as needed
・Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
・Perform risk management to minimize project risks
・Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
・Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Administration ManagerID:4158660,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The Administration Manager provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various
1. Perform and supervise general office activities, necessary preparation for visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
2. Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
3. Provide or oversee centralized operations and procedures of services.
4. Plan and coordinate staff development and monthly staff meetings.
5. Create and maintain effective internal controls for equipment inventory.
6. Maintain and safeguard company records.
2. Human Resource:
1. Collect/approve all timecards and payroll information and transmit to payroll service.
2. Distribute payroll and employee reimbursement checks.
3. Assist managers with personnel issues and administration of personnel policies.
4. Conduct new employee orientation, and exit interviews, forward employee materials to Human Resources.
5. Assist Managers in recruitment process.
6. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
1. Assist program Directors preparing and maintaining contract requirements.
2. Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. IT, accounting firm, and human resources.
3. Code vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursement forms and transmit to Accounting Department.
4. Assist Accounting department in preparing monthly grant invoices.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
5SL・10VL (every year increase 1VL,MAX is 15VL）
Allowance HMO (familly is OK)
15 months bonus
IELTS Manager(Marketing)ID:4153430,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPCebu City
• Promoting IELTS Services to key partners in the region: Schools/Universities, Languages Schools and Agents
• Deliver reports to the top management
● SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, 13th month Pay
● Overtime pay
● Position, Others
● SL/VL（upon regularization）
Global Inbound SupervisorID:4167030,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Employee will be in charge of supervising global inbound travel services to clients/customers ensuring that their travel need questions has been adequately addressed.
· Responsible in daily communication with clients, communicate with overseas and local partners.
· Plan, prepare quotation and tour itinerary, revise and update contract rates and other operational matters.
· Maintain knowledge of services given by the company/ inbound operations.
· Display knowledge of the local area, but not limited to transportation, local attractions and activities.
· Be a reliable resource for customer service, determine customer needs and recommend effective solutions.
· Keep creating, designing and updating tour packages.
· Other task and/or responsibilities that maybe assigned to.
to be discussed
【急募・初めての海外就職に最適！Skype面談可能】カスタマーサポートスタッフID:401751,800 USD ~ 2,000 USDMakati
Data Analyst (Sales and Marketing)ID:4168725,000 ~ 35,000 Pasig
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
-Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
SSS, Pagibig, Phil health, 13 months bonus
SL,VL 5 days each
RML – only 1 bonus every year, before Holy week. Around 2-3 months salary