191 Jobs for More than 5years found
【未経験応募可！】経営企画室★ アシスタントマネジャーID:4190980,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
・出張 マニラ本社＋セブ支店 東京オフィス
Specialist – Fleet SalesID:4191033,000 PHP ~ 36,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
Japanese InterpreterID:4190827,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPCavite Others
•support Japanese as Japanese translator and Interpreter.
•necessary to understand and reply to Japanese mail.
•Translate Japanese to English or return.
•To do some admin task , Mostly HR task
•Report with head office in Japan
•Attend interview,conferences and meetings and act as official translator to mediate discussion.
•Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
•Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
•In the future will rise job titles such as supervisor and manager
Annual Performance Bonus
Perfect attendance incentive
Production SupervisorID:4178020,000 PHP ~ 22,000 PHPBatangas Others
1.Monitors the performance of the section, by making monthly KPI reports, analyzing and evaluating the results to determine actions to achieve the Section Policy.
2.Check the plan and closely monitor the achievement of each process group and analyze the Abnormality Reports / Non-Conforming Quality Reports (NQR), causing non-achievements and stoppage in Molding Process in order to make necessary corrective actions.
3.Participate to Kaizen activity of production department to achieve the department quality target.
4.Investigate, analyze and answer the NQR thru Why-why analysis and provide appropriate documented Corrective Actions and accomplished standardizations.
5.Attend meetings concerning Productivity and quality issues, both internal and external (customer). Organize and generate improvement plan, make and implement corrective actions.
6.Participate in conducting simulations and analysis of quality issues related to materials, including customer complaints or feedback, as part of Analysis and Investigation of Root cause and Outflow.
7.Establish, review and evaluate the effectiveness of the corrective actions taken for improvement. Establish standardization – revision of Procedure or WI.
8.Conduct and lead the daily monitoring meeting with the staff (or with the group leaders) to discuss productivity and quality issues concern.
9.Prepare the training plan required for all the staff members, conduct training and effectiveness verification of skills of the staff.
10.Supervise the monitoring of the utilization of consumable and supplies to ensure no stoppage or interruption in the operation / process.
SSS, Phil-Health, HMDF, 13month pay
>HMO [employee only]
>Valuation Allowance [depend on position average 3k-5k]
>Title Allowance [Supervisor- Manager = 5k-11k]
>Meal : 55Php/day
>Telephone : 500Php/Month
>SL:VL = 3:2 [every year add each 1day, max each 14days]
Admin/ HR ManagerID:4176850,000 ~ 55,000 Makati
HRGA StaffID:4150510,000 ~ 14,000 Laguna Others
1. Hiring and Selection
Sources applicants for various job openings.
Coordinates manpower requests and specifications to recruitment service provider.
Ensures pre-employment requirements are complete prior to date of deployment.
Assists the newly hired employee on Company Orientation.
Issues PPEs and locker to newly hired employees.
2. Employee Relations
Facilitates active listening and therapeutic communication at all times.
Listens and acts immediately on the grievances of employees.
Mediates gaps between employees and the management.
3. Human Resources Management
Assists immediate superior in the following activities:
Execution of employee relations programs such as company outing and Christmas Party.
Monitoring the implementation and compliance to company policies.
Generating Perfect Attendance report every month end.
Facilitating expat requirements and requests.
4. General Affairs
Facilitates car/hotel/restaurant reservations for guests and expats.
Issuance of meal stubs to some awarded employees.
Controls consumable requests for office supplies and drinking water bottles.
to be disclosed during orientation
Engineering Supervisor/OfficerID:4150420,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Others
Supervise new product and process development requirements.
Research and develop new technology and method for line improvement.
Create short / middle / long term plan for the section.
Check Engineering documents (i.e Engineering Change Notification, Process Control Sheet, Process Design, etc.)
Check Process Design, Line Specification, machine or equipment specifications, production materials, manpower requirement, line capacity, and production line statistical process control.
Oversee section improvement and process development activity of the whole section.
Arrange training program and skill improvement activities for the team.
Prepare and or modify procedures as needed.
Familiarize with the company products and procedures.
Recommends improvements and procedures in order to ensure that process efficiency and conformance according to the company requirements.
Track records to evaluate performance and monitor progress of the whole team.
Test operators to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of trainings.
Liaise with the leaders and production team to determine performance and issues.
Applies 5S in maintaining the workstation clean and in order at all times.
Performs activities that will be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
to be disclosed during orientation
Production SupervisorID:4148020,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Others
• Familiarize with the company products and procedures.
• Oversees the production process and implementing up a production schedule.
• Checks production output according to specifications and production schedule.
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
• Makes sure smooth and efficient processes by monitoring employees and organizing work flow.
• Ensures that the production is cost effective.
• Makes sure that the products are produced on time and are of good quality.
• Works closely with the Quality Assurance Team to implement “Quality” Procedures.
• Works out the human and resources needed.
• Develop and improve operators’ performance thru efficient training and coaching based on the needs of the organization, especially the production.
• Establish production policies, programs and schedules based on company needs.
• Safeguard, implement and adhere to the production’s procedures to ensure consistency, clarity and compliance.
• Provide coaching and feedback to team members, especially the new hired, to enable them to improve their performance.
• Monitors the job performance of the employees assigned in the section.
• Oversee the performance and development of staff within the section.
• Recommends improvements and procedures in order to ensure that process efficiency and conformance according to the company requirements.
• Maintain and track records to evaluate performance and monitor progress of operators.
• Test operators to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of trainings.
• Liaise with the leaders and production team to determine performance and issues.
• Applies 5S in maintaining the workstation clean and in order at all times.
• Performs activities that will be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
to be disclosed during orientation
Technician (restaurants) ID:4187320,000 ~ 25,000 Pasay
Main Job Description:
maintenance and repair of machines at each of the restaurants
(1) Prepares Progress Report
(2) Conduct Preventive Maintenance Services
(3) Repair and Check of the Units
(4) Assist the Technical Team Department
(5) Works under supervision
(6) Maintain, PMS, Check and Repair Store AC units
*work sites:all 13 Ramen Kuroda branches
SSS, Phil health, Pagbib
PRESENCE OF HMO :
•W/ existing HMO applicable for Regular employees
• Provided a five (5) days SERVICE INCENTIVE LEAVE for employees upon probationary period
•Unused SIL within cut-off, is convertible to Cash
-Salary is negotiable
-Meal Allowance provided
Japanese SpeakerID:4144135,000 ~ 50,000 Makati
this position will function as the bridge builder between our Japanese clients in Japan and Philippine.
-translate web system instructions from Japanese and directing them to other engineers
-direct Philippine engineers with orders from japan by interpreting it
-communicating with japanese clients mainly by chatting through skype or other communication tools
will be applied after probation period ends