2 Jobs for Architectural Services / Interior Designing found
CAD OperatorID:4347012,500 PHP ~ 14,300 PHPMakati
Prepare drawings and blueprints for industries such as buildings, constructions and manufacturing
Draft CAD designs using a Japanese CAD software
Provide the guidelines and technical details of the product or structure that is being built
Government mandated benefits
• HMO and Attendance incentive upon regularization
• Transportation allowance upon regularization
Senior Architect (for Office Fit-Out)ID:4169560,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPMakati
Primary Responsibility: Work closely with the sales, project manager, engineer clients and building
representatives from the design stage through to project completion. Senior Architect’s responsibilities
include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings,
specifications, budgets, construction documents and facilitate project teams.
1. Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specification and contract
documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
2. Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
3. Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates
related to the project.
4. Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to
architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
5. Research literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural,
mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
6. Reviews Subcontractor's shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract
agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
7. Works with customers to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems,
conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
8. Reviews product literature analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to
9. Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior
design and space planning solutions.
10. Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail
drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building
construction or improvement projects.
11. Collaborate with Sales/PM/designer/cad operator/engineers and other project related members
to complete the projects on time, with reporting and sharing the issues, change of plan with
related members proactively and swiftly
HMO, Over time pay