5 Jobs for Architectural Services / Interior Designing found
Professional Electrical Engineer (Project-Based) ID:4160670,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMakati
1. Responsible for site coordination, project, safety, working condition and control of site work organization and meet project deadlines
2. Conducts site monitoring and inspection of contractors’ activities to evaluate daily accomplishments
3. Monitoring progress of the construction in relation to programmed time table and evaluate work executed in accordance with the project specification and design
4. Consolidation of plan and monitoring progress of implementation
5. Coordinating with Project Manager, Engineers and sub-contractors on work assignment, work progress and creating solutions of problems in the site
6. Checking and reviewing of plans/projects
7. Preparing site progress reports and project schedule
8. Reports to Project Manager
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
HMO, Over time pay
HR/Admin StaffID:4222520,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPMakati
Job Description JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answering employee questions
• Processing incoming mail
• Creating and distributing documents
• Providing customer service to organization employees
• Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
• Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
• Setting appointments and arranging meetings
• Maintaining calendars of HR management team
• Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
Recruitment/New Hire Process
• Participating in recruitment efforts
• Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
• Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
• Collecting employment and tax information
• Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
• Preparing new employee files
• Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
• Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
• Conducting benefit enrollment process
• Administering new employment assessments
• Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
Payroll and Benefits Administration
• Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
• Answering payroll questions
• Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
• Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
• Maintaining current HR files and databases
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
• Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
• Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
• Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
• Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
*SSS, Pagibig, PhilHealth, 13th month pay
*Meal Allowance: 60.00 PHP if will work until 9:15pm
*Attendance Incentive: 350-500 PHP / month
*SL/VL once regularized
*HMO (MEDICARD) once regularized
Other welfare Company Events (Christmas party, Summer outing, & more.
【日本とフィリピンのブリッジ役！★】CADマネージャーID:4180690,000 PHP ~ 130,000 PHPMakati
■SSS, Philhealth, Pagibib
CAD OperaterID:4063212,800 PHP ~ 12,800 PHPMakati
-Encode and/ or estimate Japanese house plans that include floor plans, elevation, and perspective etc. using a Japanese CAD software and ensures that the finishing plans conform to the standard specifications.
-Analyzing keenly the plans requested by the planners and should ask clarification when some parts of the house did not conform to the standard specification.
-Do self-check and submit the printout to Project leader.
-revise properly the necessary corrections seen by the project leader.
-Submit the finished data to the server on time with high quality output.
-Follow the team's procedures and/or processes.
-do self study to improve encoding skill and knowledge during idle times.
-Preforming other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
-attending other meetings as required or authorized by the team leader
-SSS, Philhealth, Pagibib
CAD OperatorID:4024512,000 PHP ~ 12,500 PHPMakati
Prepare drawings and blueprints for industries such as buildings, constructions and manufacturing
Draft CAD designs using a Japanese CAD software
Provide the guidelines and technical details of the product or structure that is being built
Government mandated benefits
Other benefits to be discussed