7 Jobs for Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle found
ACCOUNTING SPECIALISTID:4530616,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPCalamba Premier International Park (CPIP)
SALES SPECIALISTID:4530518,000 PHP ~ 21,000 PHPCalamba Premier International Park (CPIP)
Market Research and Product Planning Assistant ManagerID:4530355,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLaguna International Industrial Park (LIIP)
The Market Research & Product Planning Development is responsible for gathering, maintaining, analyzing and sharing statistical market data for identifying Hino Product's viability and suitability to current and future market demands.
The Market Research section regularly collects, updates, maintains and shares statistical market information acquired from various sources such as institutional organization and direct end-users through organizational report and surveys.
The Product Planning Section identifies viability of future Hino Products and lead internally and externally for development activities such as creation of new product, launching new models and existing model improvements.
The scope of coordination for product planning and improvement is from internal HMP(Hino Motors Philippines) organizations, external subsidiaries, suppliers, dealers and up to end user.
A. To identify, define and monitor market data gathering opportunities including problems and end-user feedbacks by gathering, refining and evaluating market research tools, actions and monitoring product performance, thereby enabling the Business Planning Division and HMP in general to identify and assess how changing elements of the product impact customer behavior
B. To update at least monthly assessments of the industry, customers, channels, geographic and other markets for Hino products
C. To identify and implement the right and cost-effective methodologies, in coordination with the other sections in the division and internal HMP organization, for the appropriate metrics that measure the effectiveness of products, the market shares for the total Philippines vis-a-vis other brands and channel of distribution, the degree/level of delivering a consistent Hino brand image across all stakeholders and across all Hino product offerings, and the degree/level of customer-centric Hino organization
D. To assist and work closely with HMP subsidiaries and suppliers for constant improvement of existing product line-up and existing product models.
E. To pro-actively lead internally and work closely with HMP subsidiaries and suppliers on the planning, developing and launching new Hino Products Models
F. To perform priority tasks that maybe assigned by the division head from time to time
G. To maintain good relations with people inside and outside his department/section especially his superior as well as managers and staff of other groups/companies and handle personnel problems and matters relative to employee relations within his team
H. To recommend and implement approved kaizen activities in the Market Research Product Planning Department
I. To train, develop and motivate the team by focusing on individual performance and support requirements to achieve high standards, whilst fostering a high-performance culture of teamwork and working safely.
J. To project and protect a professional image of his/her person and that of the company all the time.
to be discuss
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGERID:4506850,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPMakati
-Promotion of products presently being distributed in the Philippines;
-Dissemination of foreign market information
-Promotion for export of Philippine products
-Acting as a message center between interested parties
-Promotion of products presently being distributed in the Philippines
-To render, assist and give technical know- how and training to existing and future customers of the Company's products.
-To inform potential customers of price quotations of the head office and affiliated companies
-To conduct and make surveys and studies of the market.
-Attend to the needs of end-users of its products in the Philippines.
other task will assign time to time
Government mandatory benefits
SL: 5 VL:5
Business trip allowances
Other details will discuss during interview or Offer
EHS ManagerID:4483250,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPCalamba Premier International Park (CPIP)
The Deputy Section Manager for Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Section is responsible for the implementation of programs and projects related to environmental protection, health and safety standards and processes of Company stakeholders such as contractors, suppliers and visitors.
1. Performs the duties and responsibilities of an Accredited Pollution Control Officer as required by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR).
2. Acts as the Occupational Safety and Health (OHS) Officer of the company and administers the OSH management system, including reporting, compliance and continuous improvement.
3. Ensures the completion of EHS-related regulatory requirements, which includes permit application and timely submission to various private and government agencies.
4. Prepares the EHS section’s Strategic Planning Report for an active company-wide EHS activities.
5. Prepares and conducts EHS training for employees, visitors, suppliers and contractors.
6. As section’s budget officer, plans, monitors and controls the EHS budget.
7. Evaluates and recommends Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other safety materials.
8. Ensures that implemented programs and projects adhere to EHS standard.
9. Monitors employees’ compliance to EHS standard and conducts incident investigation and reporting as necessary.
10. Supervises motor pool operations such as preventive maintenance including repairs and ensures safety of all vehicles.
11. Ensures completion of all regulatory requirements related to building construction, machine installations and other related facilities.
12. Supervises the company’s ground and landscaping activities; including housekeeping, hygiene and janitorial services.
13. Oversees the maintenance and improvements of Employee Welfare Facilities such as canteen, sleeping and recreation areas.
14. Supervises medical program and health benefits application, which includes clinic management, medicine issuance, employee health programs and other health-related benefits.
15. Coordinates Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs and activities to ensure a positive brand and social value in the community.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
EHS Assistant Staff SO/PCOID:4501715,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPCalamba Premier International Park (CPIP)
-Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
-Develops and implements inspection policies and procedures, and a schedule of routine inspections.
-Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
-Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant topics.
-Monitors compliance with safety procedures.
-Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
-Ensures that material safety data sheets are maintained and readily accessible when needed.
-Maintains records of discharge of or employee exposure to hazardous waste and/or pollutants, as required.
-support superior activity
-Performs other related duties as assigned.
Government mandated benefits
Other Details will discuss during interview or Offer
Manufacturing EngineerID:4398320,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPClark, Pampanga