3 Jobs for Computer / Information Technology (Hardware) found
Sales Representative[IT products]ID:4251320,000 ~ 50,000 Makati
-Selling IT systems (OTRS) to aftermarket of automotive; Automotive Insurance company, car dealership, repair shop, Parts dealer, Rent-a-car company, and Taxi company.
-Develop new clients by telemarketing or introduction through other clients, handle the client to hit the target
-Promote new and existing products through different marketing channels
-Give a demonstration of how the product works and close the deal, turning the client or customer into a consumer.
-Make estimation and plan how to deliver it to client, manage the delivery
-13 months bonus
-Commission Incentive (about 1% of the sales )
-Cell Phone allowance(for load)
-Meal Transportation Allowance
- company car/driver(if the candidate doesn't have one)
Senior Project ManagerID:4142530,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
Industry Telecommunication Architecture (Both Public and Private)
Build a cloud infrastructure using Ubuntu Openstack and Hadoop
Build an assessment/application system to be deployed nationwide, from hardware to software
•Coordinates with different channels (sales, product, technical, support) within the organization to deliver the best possible solution for the client
• Knowledgeable of Project Management processes and methodologies to ensure that site work and related site activities are accomplished on time, within the budget and scope
• Candidate must be familiar and have technical knowledge of all the aspects and processes of projects from the initial stage, planning, negotiation, execution and closing
• With strong interpersonal skills and must be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders in a diverse organization and multi- cultural environment
• Ability to identify resource requirements e.g manpower, tools, equipment and other necessary for the completion of site activities on time and within approved schedule
HMO(spouse and upto 4 children)
Pre-Sales EngineerID:4128240,000 ~ 60,000 Makati
Pre-Sales Engineer is responsible for conducting configurations and sizing of client requirements, conducting proof of concepts(POCs) and product demonstrations for business partners and end user clients.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Should be adept in presenting technical information and recommending solutions
• Involves in preparing presentations, proposals and Scope of Work (SOW) in every project deliveries
• Work towards successful certification for product/s handled.
• Support Account Executives in the sales cycle by working with prospective customers through onsite and remote meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
• Ability to demonstrate the value of the solution and not just demonstrate product functionality. This includes working closely with prospective customers in the development of the business case justification for an investment in enterprise solutions.
• Consult with internal organizations to assess fit and risk of each opportunity
• Possess expert level knowledge in ONE or more of the following areas:
• Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on evolving and emerging customer requirements
• Travel to participate in sales meetings in your assigned territory will require the ability to travel approximately 30% to 50% of the time
• Provide occasional support for trade shows and other types of marketing activities
• Monitors sales forecast
• Prior Pre-sales or software implementation experience, preferably selling enterprise client/server or web application software
HMO(spouse and upto 4 children)