17 Jobs for Construction / Building / Engineering found
Sales RepresentativeID:4003118,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
-Sell construction machinery to construction companies or lease them to construction sites as leases.
-From the front and back of the project we will manage a series of process such as arranging, delivering, repairing, maintaining and withdrawing construction equipment.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay, Transpotation, Others,
Sales incentives(0.5% to 1% of sales/month)
(Licensed Civil Engr.) Site SuperviorID:4170818,000 PHP ~ 28,000 PHPMakati, Laguna Others, Batangas Others
Stays on one site, from process of customer meeting, quality control, labor management, safety management ·
We will take charge of cost management consistently.
▼ Job Summary
- All work related to site management
- Meeting before construction, management of construction budget
- Stay on site and do labor management and safety management of craftsmen
- Process management, quality control, office work, ordering work of materials, etc...
- Meeting at the work site with general contractor staff
*SSS, Phihealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*Fixed Overtime Pay:5,000 PHP / month
*Licensed Allowance:2,000 PHP / month
*Staff House in near construction site
*Shuttle service between "Staff House" and work location
Service Sales EngineerID:4140011,000 PHP ~ 15,000 PHPQuezon city
-to promote steel lightweight temporary materials products to new corporate client.
-to make estimation and plan how to deliver it to client.
-to explain how our products effects to parts of client.
-to handle the client and hit target.
-The range of business is wide, such as Batangas, Laguna
★basic salary with allowance will be over 15,500PHP
■ SSS, Philihealth, Pag-Ibig
■ Meal(Php 1,500)
■ Perfect attendance(Php 3,000 )
Certified Accountant/AuditorID:4146720,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPMakati
• Maintain financial reports, records and general ledgers. (But they have a consultant for audit and finance)
• Reportorial at BIR about VAT, Withholding Settlement of accounting
• Prepare and analyze monthly budget.
• Responsible in payroll processing and other employee’s monetary benefits.
• Process business transactions, like accounts payable, receivable, disbursements, expense voucher and receipt.
Licensed Civil Engineer for SiteID:4146815,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPMakati
Prepares engineering design and analysis
Determines cost of labor, material and related costs
Prepares engineering documents
Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards
Fulfills project requirements
Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests
Implement/ oversee site installation works
Complies with legal requirements
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result
SSS Philhealth Pagibig
HR Supervisor(Payroll Benefits)ID:4146420,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The HR Supervisor (Payroll and Benefits) implements and administers the payroll activities and
benefits administration. He/ She handle complex queries, processing and escalations related to
benefits and liaise with government agencies to properly address issues.
Payroll and Timekeeping
- Process payroll in absence of payroll master
- Oversee and ensure integrity of staff data in payroll system
- Validation and preparation of all government reports
- Accountable in all staff payroll related queries
- In charge of preparation of annual reports including BIR 2316 and its submission to all staff
- In charge of validating the alphalist and its submission to BIR prior to due date
Compensation and Benefits
- Monitors and collects necessary data from employees to be compliant with benefits processing
and filing with government agencies wherever applicable
- Handles complex queries, processing and escalations related to benefits and liaise with
government agencies to properly address the issue and avoid repetition
- Assist the HR Manager in obtaining information and understanding statutory benefits and requirements
- Prepares and manages knowledge transfer on all statutory requirements related to benefits and
payroll for the team by conducting training and documenting processes and operating procedures
- Timely submission of validated reports for payment including monthly expanded and compensation withholding taxes, Phil Health, Pag-Ibig, SSS
- Manage staff deductions including loans, HMO, accident insurance
HR Data and System
- Supports the automation projects and duties as assigned by the HR Manager
- Facilitates the migration of the Company’s HRIS as an HRIS Administrator
- Assists the HR Manager in the implementation of the Performance Management System
- Coordinates with Managers and Supervisors for corrections (PA forms)
- Maintains copies of submitted documents
- Monitors and follow-ups Department’s compliance with the requirements of the system
- Gathers and summarizes information needed for annual merit increase and promotion
- Monitors regularization dates of probationary employees
SSS Philheallth Pagibig, 13 Month Bonus,
Sr. Civil Engineer RCE (Jettyworks)ID:4165525,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Engineer I (Jetty Works) RCEID:4165316,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
HR Supervisor (Recruitment / Employee Discipline)ID:4146520,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The HR Supervisor (Recruitment and Employee Discipline) is in charge of the implementation of endto-end recruitment and on-boarding activities to enable the company achieve its goals in acquiring
competent individuals for its various projects and divisions. He/ She assists in the implementation of
the employee discipline procedure of the Company.Job Description:
Recruitment, Hiring and Selection
- Coordinates with Hiring Managers on timely placement of manpower requests
- Introduction of innovative sourcing techniques
- Creates creative job advertisement for various positions
- Guarantees timely submission of pertinent recruitment reports
- Ensures that all labor laws, internal policies and procedures pertaining to hiring and
employment are adhered to
- Ensures that proper orientation and on-boarding procedures are carried out
- Reviews Job Description and maintains its record
- Sources talent for technical skills (Engineers and Direct Workers) as needed by the project
- Drafts disciplinary case reports and appropriate memos for the meetings and
implementation of corresponding disciplinary actions for any violation of the Company Code
- Assists and monitors the progress of hearings and appropriate action from concerned
- Manages employee relations issues and maintains good relationship
- Updates and recommends HR policies on disciplinary action, grievance committee,
investigation procedures and similar practices
- Investigates workplace issues and other claims of misconduct in the workplace
- Handles employee disputes and grievances and deals with employee concern and other
- Responsible in giving disciplinary action to ensure due process
- Assists the HR Manager in formulation of important Company Policies and Procedures
SSS Philheallth Pagibig, 13 Month Bonus,
Senior Engineer –(Quantity Surveyor) RCEID:4076025,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The Senior Engineer is responsible in the pre and post construction works and preparation of comprehensive proposal/bid to prospective clients.
- Attends pre-bid meetings and site inspections for design and construct or repair and maintenance projects.
- Performs design conceptualization, scheduling, checking and evaluation as per client’s requirements.
- Prepares proposal/bid documents.
- Meets and coordinates with client, designers/engineers and sub-contractors for kick-off prior to mobilization
- Supervises manpower during project execution.
- Monitors and control the project’s execution.
- Ensures that the project is handled within time-frame and budget, but not compromising the safety, quality and environment.
- Prepares closeout report and compile other necessary field document.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay