1 Jobs for Entertainment / Media found
Website Moderator / Senior WriterID:4219020,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPMakati
Responsible for leading a team of writers in making/editing articles for the English magazine and website (all categories + blog + press release + letters). He/she will write, edit and proofread articles, lead the English web team meetings/brainstorming and attend events whenever necessary. He/She will also assist in contacting featured establishments and/or clients, and join in photo shoot, travel feature or conduct of interviews, whenever necessary. He/She will act as overall moderator of the English Website.
• Your main task would be to write and/or edit articles for the English website and/or English Magazine.
• Translate, prepare or proofread back articles, proposal letters, copy, letter of intent and others.
• Write original contents for special projects.
• Gathering of information about what’s new and what’s hot in the Philippines that can be featured in the Eng web/magazine; including interesting things and places, newly opened restaurants/existing clients’ businesses and upcoming Events.
• Attend events or meetings related to English website.
• Assist in the planning and coordinating the travel feature of English and/or Japanese Magazine.
• Conduct extensive research on particular category and/or online trends when necessary.
• Coordinate with PR/ad agencies regarding media partnerships and website postings.
• Join in the travel feature when necessary.
• Cover events of clients and make write-ups within the same day.