2 Jobs for General & Wholesale Trading found
Site Civil EngineerID:4193722,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPMakati
-To study and analyze the plans and specifications of the proposed porject
-To analyze various factors concerning material procurement, fabrication, and construction of the project
-To prepare the fabrication and installation/construction manuals
-To review and recommend work process improvements as necessary
-Coordinate with contractor, subcontractor, material supplier, fabrication and client engineers through the process of the project
-To closely monitor and follow project schedule and make sure work progress is as scheduled
-Resolves issues and concerns for the assigned project and report them to the manager
-Day to day management for the project assigned.
-To prepare all necessary documentation and ensure that they are kept intact and updated
-To ensure that all manual and guidelines are explicitly followed during fabrication and/or construction
-Performs a technical, organizational and supervisory role on fabrication and/or constrcuction site
-To prepare inspections reports and progress report in a daily basis
-Housing allowance at the time of resident
Electro–Mechanical TechnicianID:4190240,000 ~ 60,000 Muntinlupa
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts for any generators and electric and dynamic equipment, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation for the site condition and the required installation of the power supply “Generator”.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in generators with different capacity or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly and the installation work.
6) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
7) Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
8) Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
9) Develop, test, and program new robots.
10) Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
11) Train others to install, use, and maintain all kind of generators with different capacity
1) Able to handle efficiently troubleshooting at any time and ready to travel anywhere in the Philippines.
2) Conducting Installation work for all the brand sold by HMR Trading Haus
3) Conducting the training for his team of technicians
4) Conducting the testing and commissioning for all the generators sold by HMR.
5) Providing the proper technical consultancy and technical support for all the clients of HMR. With the spare parts and repair.
6) Handling the emergency respond unit in HMR
-SSS, Phil health, Pagibig
-13 months bonus
-SL/VL 15 days each
-additional pay beyond work hours
* other benefits will be disclosed during interview