2 Jobs for General & Wholesale Trading found
Electro–Mechanical TechnicianID:4190240,000 ~ 60,000 Muntinlupa
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts for any generators and electric and dynamic equipment, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation for the site condition and the required installation of the power supply “Generator”.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in generators with different capacity or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly and the installation work.
6) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
7) Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
8) Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
9) Develop, test, and program new robots.
10) Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
11) Train others to install, use, and maintain all kind of generators with different capacity
1) Able to handle efficiently troubleshooting at any time and ready to travel anywhere in the Philippines.
2) Conducting Installation work for all the brand sold by HMR Trading Haus
3) Conducting the training for his team of technicians
4) Conducting the testing and commissioning for all the generators sold by HMR.
5) Providing the proper technical consultancy and technical support for all the clients of HMR. With the spare parts and repair.
6) Handling the emergency respond unit in HMR
-SSS, Phil health, Pagibig
-13 months bonus
-SL/VL 15 days each
-additional pay beyond work hours
* other benefits will be disclosed during interview
Marketing Specialist- FeedsID:4147235,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC), Taguig
・ Handles business activities assigned by his superiors;
・ Handles daily business activities on the assigned commodity;
・ Handles documentations, correspondence, collection and other important paper works;
・ Does research works pertaining to specific industry per instruction of superiors;
・ Contributes new ideas, schemes and strategies for the expansion of existing business;
・ Prepares and implements forecast and budget programs;
・ Secures import/export statistics per the instruction from his superiors;
・ Handles recording of contracts and shipping schedules;
・ Maintains constant correspondence and coordinates closely with suppliers to meet customers’ requirements;
・ Maintains and files other restricted business records;
・ Prepares price offers/ quotations for different kinds of commodity items in collaboration with suppliers;
・ Follows-up bid results and status of offers with Clients;
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH
HMO, Life insurance