3 Jobs for Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment found
CAD DrafterID:4251220,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
*Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
*Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub- contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
*Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
*Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
*Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
*Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server, keeping the server organized, updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
*Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, sub- contractors, project managers, etc.
*Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
*Organizing and uploading drawings to web based storage sites/ collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
*Create, edit, and update details for use in projects.
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*Project allowance: 100 PHP / day, if on-site/field
Parts Sales CoodinatorID:4017820,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPParañaque
-This work is entrusted from the Singapore headquarters and will be held in the Philippines.
-Perform quotation creation work by telephone and e-mail with Singapore head office and Japanese branch office.
Office work below
Order / Shipping
Report preparation such as weekly report and monthly report
Overseas customer service
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
Sales Engineer (Developers)ID:3030116,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPQuezon city
Promotion of Daikin Brand
1. Does product presentation on Daikin and McQuay products, and provide product catalogues to Local Contractors and Developers.
Expansion of Project Accounts
1. Attend pre-bid meeting and accurately respond to technical inquiries by the Local Contractors and Developers.
2. Prepare and submit to Contractors the revised bid for existing and potential projects.
3. Conduct site inspection to determine product suitability to the location.
4. Prepare and submit quotation of Daikin and McQuay products to Local Contractors and Developers for possible projects.
5. Regularly visit Local Contractor’s office to know project status, and prepare visitation report.
6. Develop new contacts through referrals from other Contractors or Developers.
7. Prepare a five (5) month rolling sales forecast that is achievable within the given period.
8. Prepare and submit needed documents for supplier accreditation as required by the Contractors or Developers.
9. Provide updated information regarding the status of projects in the project listing meeting.
10. Prepare a proposed discounting scheme for each handled project and submit to Management for approval.
11. Prepare Gross Profit Analysis for each project.
Collection of Sales
1. Collect account receivables from the Local Contractors / Developers’ office.
2. Submit Purchase Order Confirmation (POC) sheet to Sales Admin indicating delivery details of air conditioning units.
3. Forward sales invoice to Local Contractors once the ordered units are delivered.
Coordination with other Departments
1. Coordinate with After Sales Service Team regarding schedule of testing and commissioning or preventive maintenance of air conditioning units.
2. Coordinate with the Applied Sales Department whenever there are Contractors or Developers interested in McQuay products.