3 Jobs for Human Resources Management / Consulting found
HR Officer (Technical Recruiter)ID:4229915,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPMakati
Responsible for screening and shortlisting qualified candidates for various roles mostly IT.
The HR Officer will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce time to hire and ensure we attract best professionals.
Ultimately, The HR officer will build strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees.
HR Support RepresentativeID:4229515,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Provide back-office support and services to employees, managers and HR teams, to enable seamless and efficient end-to-end HR processes.
• Candidate will provide service to employees, managers and HR teams in HR related issues
• Candidate will act as a sensor to the Field HR and proactively "raise flags" when necessary
• Candidate will upload, update and maintain data on various HR systems and issue reports and analyses, to allow on-going monitoring and decision making
• Candidate will generate, design and present variety of reports that support organizational processes and enable ongoing improvement of HR processes
• Candidate will contribute to the improvement and automation of HR processes, preparing business requirements, work with various stakeholders to prepare functional design and guide relevant stakeholders (relevant mainly to the Employee Relations Support)
• Candidate will ensure the completion of various relevant Audit requirements within defined timelines, to ensure statutory compliance
• Work with dynamic HR Professionals at the back-end
• Become a master of multi-tasking
• Be surrounded by talented HR professionals who collaborate towards a common goal
Admin AssistantID:4121535,000 PHP ~ 85,000 PHPMakati City
Translation (From Japanese to English and vice versa)
Social Media Management (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Manage Japandesk E-mail
Evaluation of Candidate's English Language