2 Jobs for Insurance found
System DeveloperID:4470930,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMakati
SOFTWARE ENGINEERID:4312630,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPMakati
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying
systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements,
solution development and proposed solutions.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,
diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and
• Collect, analyze and summarize development and service issues.
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and
• Review and assess code quality by conducting system testing and integration testing when needed.
• Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques
and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Support and guide software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
• Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
*Government mandatory Benefits
*14-15th months bonus (regularized employees)
13th(Every December )
***15th month depends on the discussion during offer
*personal accident insurance