70 Jobs for Manufacturing / Production found
Sales SupervisorID:4241830,000 ~ 35,000 Laguna Others
-Develop new clients by telemarketing or introduction through other clients, handle the client to hit the target
-Promote new and existing products through different marketing channels
-Give a demonstration of how the product works and close the deal, turning the client or customer into a consumer.
-Make estimation and plan how to deliver it to client, manage the delivery
-after follow and problem handling of existing clients, make sure the clients are satisfied with the products
*they will be mainly handling new clients
*SSS Philhealth Pag-ibig,
*13 Month pay
*Company mobile will be given
* for business use, company car will be provided(if the candidate preforms well in the job, they will be given privilege to use during weekends and for personal use)
HRD MANAGERID:4229630,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPCebu City
■Specific Functions for Detailed Job Description
(1) ATTENDANCE AND TARDINESS REPORTS
(2) EMPLOYEE DISCIPLINE AND IMPLEMENTATION
(3) PEZA REPORTS
(4) AEP/VISA PROCESSES
(5) GENERAL HR IMPLEMENTATION
* SSS, Philheals, Pag-Ibig
* 13th month pay, Overtime pay
*Business trip allowance
*There is a Christmas party once a year
Japanese Speaker N3ID:4170520,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPBatangas Others
Production Material Control ManagerID:42588-Laguna Others
• Combination of four types of material and production planners who manage Demand, Supply, Depot and Master Schedules. This position is more centered on the Demand and Supply execution tasks.
• Understands and applies material management principles that enable them to develop solutions to a variety of problems
• Manages factory Demand / Supply in support of achieving MRP schedules that support customer requirements
• Demand processes stem from Program Independent Requirements, Customer Requests and Customer Returns
• Able to coordinate activities between numerous groups and clearly communicate priority needs and schedules. Achieving metric goals and customer goals while following documented organization processes and command media
• Manage production control activities to reduce outages and incidents
• Manage production planning and scheduling for on time delivery.
• Supervise team members in their assigned job duties.
• Ensure that team follows security and safety policies.
• Review the job orders with customers and production
• Review daily reports to identify and address equipment malfunctions, material shortages and other factory problems
PRODUCTION ENGINEER (NATIVE JAPANESE)ID:4258715,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPLaguna Others
• Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
• A complete understanding of manufacturing processes
• Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
• Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
• Has knowledge of Engineering, scientific and other technical information relating to manufacturing processes.
• Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
• Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
• Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
• Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
• Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
• Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
• Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
• Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
• Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
• Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
• Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
Finance SupervisorID:4234025,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPPampanga
JOB SUMMARY: Assists in the implementation of accurate and sound accounting systems ensuring that all financial transactions are properly and accurately recorded on time and monitored.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares management reports including but not limited to Financial Statement.
2. Formulates action plan for the department’s targets and objectives.
3. Ensures accuracy, validity and propriety of all transactions recorded in the Books of Accounts (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, etc.)
4. Verifies all documents prepared by the Accounting Staff such as cash vouchers, vouchers payable, cash receipts vouchers, journal vouchers, adjustment memos and petty cash replenishment.
5. Verifies online banking payments to local and foreign suppliers.
6. Records all disbursements and receipts in the Cash Position Report for proper monitoring.
7. Ensures accuracy of mathematical computation of payroll and propriety of additions and deductions from payroll.
8. Verify proper booking and monitoring of cash advances for liquidation.
9. Checks lapsing schedule of fixed assets and prepayments for proper depreciation, amortization and monitoring.
10. Prepares monthly bank reconciliation, accrual and provision of expenses.
11. Checks reports on Tax Returns, Government Reports such as VAT, Alphalist, Expanded Withholding Tax, FBT, SSS, Pag-ibig, PEZA and other required reports submitted by staff.
12. Checks quarterly and annual report required by PEZA prepared by staff.
13. Responsible in safekeeping of important company documents entrusted to the Department.
14. Act as liaison in the audit being conducted by SGV and Bureau of Internal Revenue auditors.
15. Evaluates subordinates’ performance and recommends some personnel actions such as promotion, transfer, discharge, and disciplinary measures.
16. Responsible in monitoring the daily activities of the staff ensuring that all company policies are being followed. This includes ensuring that all cost cutting measures of the company are being followed.
17. Coordinates with Human Resource (HR) section all matters related to payroll.
18. Prepares payroll for office employees, checks production and guarantees that all information particularly salary are treated confidentially.
19. Ensures that payroll is computed in accordance with company policy and existing government regulations particularly BIR, SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG and DOLE.
20. Prepares & checks monthly schedule of payments and reports to SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-IBIG Fund and ensures on-time payment and reporting.
21. Responsible in monitoring employee’s loans and deductions such as SSS loans, Pag-IBIG loans, HMI and other advances to employees and see to it that it is properly deducted in payroll.
22. Responsible for ascertaining resigned employee’s accountabilities and see to it that it was settled before releasing the clearance.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
Position allowance 5,000Php
Vacation Leave 5days
Sick Leave 5days
QC Supervisor ID:4196325,000 PHP ~ 26,000 PHPFirst Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP)
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervises incoming materials inspection and ensures timely SAP input of accepted materials.
Verifies QC incoming materials inspection results and facilitates material DHR for QC Manager’s approval.
Reviews incoming materials inspection method and QC working procedures and propose changes as necessary.
Investigates on material defects reported by concerned Team.
Handles and evaluates material defects. Identifies and analyzes nonconforming materials. Provides evaluation and instruction for treatment of nonconformities.
Reviews the degree of defect, prepares SCAR, and coordinates with supplier improvement plans which came up from nonconformity and quality issues
Proposes special judgment according to the degree of defects.
Responsible for the initial judgment and confirmation of quality reports related to materials.
Conducts investigation on material related complaints and prepares reports. Interfaces with suppliers on material related issues.
Performs supplier audits to verify its compliance against company requirements.
Attends meeting regarding quality issues. Coordinates with other sections and departments matters related to quality and productivity.
Issues protocols to material qualification in relation to modification. Prepares periodic reports on incoming inspection group progress.
Provides necessary training to subordinates and other members concerning workflow, procedures or work instructions.
SL and VL
Staff - National Sales Planning ID:4158020,000 PHP ~ 26,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Responsible for creating and maintaining monthly sales and supply forecasts per model for customers and responsible for the smooth implementation of campaign and promotions
- Creates and maintains monthly sales plan, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered
- Ensures healthy and manageable stock level by forecasting order/production monthly according to the current demand.
- Develops and proposes monthly national campaigns and promotions
- Monitors sales performance and promotions and, provide analysis of variances.
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders
Php 20,000 – 22,000 (with 6 months to at 2 years related experience)
Php 24,000 – 26,000 (with 3 to 4 years related experience)
Staff - Product Planning ID:4158120,000 ~ 26,000 Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Responsible for providing market analysis and related product strategy support for current and next generation vehicles. Also responsible for the analysis, follow up and report on current and future vehicle pricing vs. competitive vehicle price and content positioning.
- Conducts research and develop analysis in support of product planning.
- Prepares product concept and development documents (i.e., features/content, segment analysis, life cycle analysis, competitive product analysis, pricing strategies, vehicle pricing position)
- Provides product management support for assigned product areas and initiates product recommendation based on needs analysis, customer/market trends.
- Develops recommendation to senior management
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders
フィリピンで駐在員として働こう！★【 ソフトウェア品質管理】ID:42488100,000 PHP ~ 200,000 PHPLight Industry and Science Park III (LISP3)