22 Jobs for Manufacturing / Production found
New business developmentID:4333930,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPLaguna Others
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
*Meal(40php/day), Birthday pay(250php/once)
*Group Accident Insurance
*Christmas Party&Company Outing Tour
*Clothing Allowance, Salary Loan, Educational Loan
*Birthday Leave(1day), Bereavement Leave(3days)
*Rice Allowance 500php/month(Upon 1yr)
*Retirement Facility(Upon 4yrs)
Sales Manager ID:4330950,000 PHP ~ 63,000 PHPLaguna Others
JOB SUMMARY :
Responsible in managing the department’s daily operation, activities and ensure smooth transaction as required by the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Direct or manage the department operational activity such as purchasing, supplier management, production and capacity balancing (sub-contractor), inventory management, delivery & logistic.
2) Manage sales budget and target, to limit costs and improve operations efficiency, customer service.
3) Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product delivery needs and people management.
4) Participate to sales and marketing of new business development management of the over-all operation of the department under EMS
5) Work with the General Manager to define and execute strategic initiatives and strategic customer relationships.
6) Oversee management of orders including product requirements, forecasting, and schedule management.
7) Establish and maintain relationships with customer activities.
8) Develop team members’ skill and positive mindset, and establish a high morale and united team focusing on the common vision and target.
IT SupervisorID:4224430,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPLima Technology Center
/Shuttle service,( south to Batangas, Santa Thomas, Rosario,)
/Meal allowance 35 pesos per working day
/SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
/HMO Medical Insurance
/13th month bonus
/Present 25 kg of rice twice a year
/ SL/VL 5SL / 5VL
/SV allowance 4000PHP
/when candidate Become Regular employee , added 700 PHP to monthly salary
/There is a chance they goes to Japan once a year.Technology exchange.
/There is a possibility , can get Performance bonus.
Recruitment Manager ID:4312750,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLaguna Others
1. Talent Sourcing
- Conduct talent mining in relevant industries and drive the Recruitment Team to continuously pool for target talents and update existing profiles in the company’s talent database
- Develop and implement an effective Talent Pipeline and Sourcing Strategies to attract target talents and to create a strong pool for common, critical and difficult-to-fill positions
- Work effectively with recruitment firms, job portals providers and other recruitment business partners
2. Talent Assessment
- Familiarize all interviewers with the set candidate profile and competencies per positions which include:
o Basic requirements
o Non-negotiable requirements
o Special requirements
- Establish appropriate screening materials for each position and implement an effective assessment process that can diagnose the competencies the candidates possess
- Develop and continuously modify interview guides, talent assessment materials and other recruitment tools to ensure the focus and calibration of interviewers on critical characteristics needed for the job
- Screen applicants prior to endorsement to hiring managers for further evaluation
3. Talent Placement
- Design and continuously improve the policies and procedures on talent acquisition to facilitate effective management of talents from pre-employment screening on to on-boarding
- Manage end to end recruitment processing for all senior manpower requirements
4. Workforce Analysis
- Collaborate with Top Management, HR Manager and Department Heads to identify the gaps in the Manpower Complement as a basis of manpower acquisition planning
- Develop or update Competency Profiles based on the conducted workforce gap analysis
- Develop and implement a talent acquisition plan that will address the company’s workforce gaps
5. People Management and Development
- Study recruitment statistics (i.e. applicant traffic per source, show-up rate, testing, and interview passing rate, etc.) and coach the team on how to improve identified bottlenecks, in recruitment flow and on the appropriate sourcing strategies per position
- Coordinate changes in job specifications, priority job vacancies and management direction to the immediate reports for proper scheduling and prioritization of resources, sourcing and placement
- Develop and enhance new and existing work processes to provide corrective actions to recurring problems and prevent potential problems from occurring
- Monitor compliance of all regulatory requirements of immediate reports Evaluate the performance of immediate reports on a regular basis
- Ensure continuous enhancement of competencies and skills of immediate reports to equip them to assume more critical and more complex roles and responsibilities
Government mandated benefits
others to be discussed
Molding Engineer ID:4333015,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPLima Technology Center
The quality Assurance Engineer have the primary responsibility for development and maintenance of production quality standards and documentations. This includes, but not limited;
1. Defining quality requirements for the new products and preparing/ maintaining necessary documentation
2. Monitor production quality performance to identify opportunities for improvement
3. Review and maintenance of quality files, procedures, work instructions, etc for relevance and adherence to Quality System, customer and regulatory compliance.
4. Ensure a product or service provides a high level of quality that meets customer expectation
5. Guarantees that the products are fully operational, effective and free from defects.
* Parts quality improvement
* ISO audit
*7 QC Tools
* Lean Manufacturing/ six sigma
Government mandatory benefits
13 months bonus
Shuttle bus provided
*others to be disclosed during interview
Company Nurse ID:4329413,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPClark, Pampanga
• Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for all employees.
• Assist all injured employees and bring them to the nearest hospital if needed.
• Maintain all employee’s medical records.
• Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit a “fit to work” certificate upon returning to work.
• Interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests based on the verification of medical certificates.
• Schedule and assist annual medical examinations of all employees.
• Conduct an inventory of medicines and other supplies every month.
• Conduct Health seminars to all employees.
Government Mandatory Benefits
13 months bonus
After regularization HMO
HRGA SupervisorID:4293925,000 PHP ~ 32,000 PHPLima Technology Center
1. Establishes and leads recruitment & selection practices and procedures, and administrative activities for local employees in accordance with the company’s needs and policies to support the company’s operations and retain an effective workforce.
2. Conduct job offer negotiation for qualified applicants.
3. Prepares Employment Contracts for newly hired and newly regularized employees and Employee Reclassification Form for any update or changes in the employee’s employment status.
4. Facilitates Training and Development to address current capabilities and future training needs, including operational training, department special training, management development, new hire orientation and on boarding.
5. Develops and implements compensation and benefits strategies and structures that align with company goals and ensures the provisions of cost-effective benefits plan.
6. Plans, develops, implements and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align staff with the strategic goals of the company and leads the implementation of a performance management system.
7. Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and practices that will establish a positive employer-employee relationship.
8. Ensure on time processing and computation of payroll.
9. Computation and processing of employees 13th month pay.
10. Facilitates on time enrollment of new regular employees for HMO and Life Insurance.
11. Process computation of Maternity and Sickness reimbursement of concerned employees
13. Coordinates all areas in organizational development.
14. Responsible for monitoring, updating and renewal of the status of Alien Employment Permit and visa of Japanese expatriates.
15. Leads all aspects of employee relations; handle employee grievances and complaints.
16. Oversees Health, Environment and Safety activities (actual responsibilities usually handled by a Safety Officer and PCO).
17. Oversee job responsibilities of Facility Maintenance Engineer.
18. Performs all areas in Administrative Duties and Responsibilities such as the proper allocation and request of shuttle service, monitoring and issuance of office supplies and preparation of company ID.
19. Monitor contracts/service agreements of service providers related to Human Resource and General Admin matters.
20. Responsible for securing the request for work permits of sub-contractors.
21. Provides planning and general supporting activities for company events and other corporate social activities of the company.
22. Oversees relationships between the Executive Office and the whole company organization.
23. Supervise and assist cleaning staff in maintaining the cleanliness of factory and offices.
24. Other HR and Admin-related matters that will be assigned from time to time.
Government mandatory benefits
13 months bonus
*others to be disclosed during interview
Company Nurse ID:4218915,000 PHP ~ 15,000 PHPCavite Economic Zone
・Coordinating any documents
・Check and process the attendance of employees
・responsible in giving first aid to employees
・provides education and training about health and wellness
・Provides emergency and palliative care and treatment to employees within the legal scope of nursing responsibility such as first aid
・treatment, checking of vital signs, health interview and dispensing of medicines
SSS, Philhealth, Pagi-big,
Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Dental, Parking, Vision, Transportation Allowance
Company NurseID:4069815,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPCavite Others
Administers first Aid treatments and provide medications for all employee
Maintain all employees medical records
To be discuss
Japanese Production OfficerID:4333370,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPClark, Pampanga