2 Jobs for Oil / Gas / Petroleum found
ENEOS Area Manager （CEBU)ID:4359526,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPCebu
Grow the ENEOS brand in the Philippines by delivering annual sales targets in Area and actively engaging and developing key and high potential customers and distributors/sub-distributors in a professional manner.
1. Achieve sales target of ENEOS Products in area through effective engagement of current distribution networks
2. Display extensive knowledge of all ENEOS product specifications and be able to discuss ENEOS's unique selling proposition compared to leading competitors
3. Maintain professional relationship with all current key distributors through regular client visits and periodic sales calls to discuss and promote new products and offer any technical or marketing support which will help drive ENEOS sales
4. Troubleshoot any and all concerns or complaints regarding products and services from ENEOS distributors and sub-distributors
5. Discuss and report sales plans and activities to ENEOS Section Head on a weekly basis.
6. Coordinate and communicate with all internal departments (i.e. Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.) to ensure committed delivery of products and marketing supports
Monthly allowance 3,000
*WFH and skeletal work under current situation
Sales Assistant/ StaffID:4301730,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig, Pasig
*Assisting the Japanese President's tasks related to sales, will become sales staff in the future.
<Responsibilities- sales assistant >
*Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
*Keep accurate record of relevant documents
*Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
*Prepare proposals requirements and contracts.
*Answer inquiry by email, telephone, and face to face.
<Responsibilities for sales associate- in the future>
*Develop new clients by telemarketing or introduction through other clients, handle the client to hit the target
*Promote new and existing products through different marketing channels
*Give a demonstration of how the product works and close the deal, turning the client or customer into a consumer.
*Make estimation and plan how to deliver it to client, manage the delivery
*after follow and problem handling of existing clients, make sure the clients are satisfied with the products
-sss, Philhealth, Pagibig
-Transportation expenses 1,000 - 1,500 PHP (carpool during lockdown)
-SL/VL 14 days each (will add up each year up to 20 days each)
-Retirement plan(after continuous employment)
If performance is good, can be regularized earlier than 6 months.