4 Jobs for Semiconductor / Wafer Fabrication found
Registered Company Nurse/Admin StaffID:4364915,000 PHP ~ 16,000 PHPCavite Others
1)Support, assist office department and other department through the performance of staff and clerical functions relating to HR. Support and assist Managing Director and Japanese personnel’s.
2) The human resources section should address the employee concern relating to their benefits, salaries, government loans/contributions. If the employees are happy, it is obvious the employees will perform well. Hence, it is important they solve the issues that are bothering them.
3) to implement morale boosting activities for the employees. Anything that will make the employees feel satisfied and make them perform better has to be done by the human resources.
4)Assigned in the recruitment, should find the best candidate for the company and they have to offer the salary and benefits.
5)They have to convince the candidates to take that salary, and to motivate that the candidate stays in the company for a period of long time.
6)A company nurse is generally used in industry. As company nurse, available to workers who injure themselves on the job.
7) Responsible to provide education and training programs to employees about wellness, ways to avoid injury on the job, good ergonomics and good lifting techniques.
<Accounting Leader> for manufacturing CompanyID:4364818,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPCavite Others
1) Include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports,
2) reconciling bank statements,
3)run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts, and sales reports.
4)An Accounting Leader should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
5)Accounting Leader ensures that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
6) Ensure that the reports and documents check carefully, on time submission and comply with Standard Operating Procedures.
7)Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication. Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
8) Oversee day-to-day operation.
9) Monitor team performance and reports. Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts and report to Accounting Manager.
Purchasing SV manufacturing ID:4371520,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPCavite Economic Zone
-Handles the communication with the suppliers, negotiate better pricing or investigate the possibility of procuring cheaper materials from alternative sources as part of their daily activities.
-Checks and reviews forwarded requisitions prior to creating Purchase Orders.
-Before making a purchase, the purchasing must ensure that it heeds the proper protocols for purchase and budget approval and must ensure that any items are purchased in accordance with the overall purchasing policy of the company. Should maintain soft copy of materials prices for easy access when needed, secure copy of the names of suppliers/vendors.
-Handle all of the paperwork involved with purchasing and delivery of supplies and materials.
-Purchasing ensures timely delivery of materials from vendors, generates and tracks purchase orders and works alongside the receiving in charge and the accounts payable in charge to ensure that promised deliveries were received in full and are being paid for on time.
-The purchasing also must ensure that it is complying with all company policies.
Ensure that the reports and documents check carefully, on time submission and comply with Standard Operating Procedures.
-Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication. Delegate tasks and set deadlines. Oversee day-to-day operation. Monitor team performance and reports. Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts and report to Senior Office Manager.
ADDITIONAL WILL BE DISCUSS DURING INTERVIEW
Technical Sales Specialist (sales Engineer)ID:4366480,000 PHP ~ 110,000 PHPAlabang
-Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers
-Travelling to demonstrate products and educating potential customers about the functions of the product
-Fully understanding customer’s needs and requirements
-Providing advice about the advantages of particular services, equipment or products
-Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price -negotiations and closing sales
-Advising customers of updates and new technologies
-Being familiar with competitors' activities and products
-Putting together proposals and tender documents
-Travelling to and attending meetings
13 month bonus + Dec. bonus and July bonus (depends on company performance)
Basically no overtime
10-15 SL/VL (depends on working period in our office)
Biz Trip or training:
Training will be done after joining company in our office or via video call. Chance or opportunity or need of biz trip to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand or Japan, if no Pandemic